Close

Likes Likes:  67
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Just joined... here's why

    Hello...
    I've been reading Chimpout for a while now, and finally decided to register recently. I'm an academic, and even among my friends who have similar views, it's hard to *really* be honest about how I feel. Plus, I live in a major city with a massive population of blacks. The ridiculous backward thinking in academia and dealing with so many blacks on a daily basis... it's driving me insane.

    And now, with the supreme court overturning Roe v Wade... I'm just disgusted by everything. I feel really hopeless about this country.
    I know there are a ton of guys here who are happy about the Roe v Wade decision, but hear me out on this.
    Abortion is the single greatest eugenics program the world has ever seen. Literally. Almost 40% of all abortions were obtained by BLACK women. And that's not to mention the huge % of white coal burners and just general trash that get them. And now, it's much harder for them to get access to those blessed abortions, especially in the states where blacks are most common, the South. Blacks are poor, so they don't have the means to go to another state, or the intelligence and foresight to buy abortion pills online. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to cause a population BOOM among blacks. This country is doomed. And I feel like even the people in academia who agree with me (there are some, trust me)... they're afraid to say anything even close to the truth.

    I just feel completely hopeless at this point. I just want to feel like I'm not the only sane man alive.
    -Mungo

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abortion should be mandatory for fatherless retard niggers. We'd be up to our necks in unwanted sprogs, if not for abortion
    on demand. It's on the Demorrhoids to pass a federal law, while they control both the house and senate, and have Creepy
    Joe at the helm. The more dead niggers, the better I like it....

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said this same thing about Roe v Wade. The only people aborting their shitlets are trash and niggers. Why do we want more of that? Hell, I would willingly give up more tax dollars to subsidize these scumbags getting free abortions.

  4. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

  5. Likes mungo, Tar Remover liked this post
  6. #5
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to The CO!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  7. Likes mungo, Tar Remover liked this post
  8. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Abortion should be mandatory for fatherless retard niggers. We'd be up to our necks in unwanted sprogs, if not for abortion
    on demand. It's on the Demorrhoids to pass a federal law, while they control both the house and senate, and have Creepy
    Joe at the helm. The more dead niggers, the better I like it....
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!!!

  9. Likes mungo, Ignatow, Tar Remover liked this post
  10. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Hell, I would willingly give up more tax dollars to subsidize these scumbags getting free abortions.
    I agree. Have you ever heard of Project Prevention? They give cash to drug addicts and other undesirables (read:niggers) if they agree to get their tubes tied or get vasectomies. I used to donate to them all the time.

  11. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    ...with the supreme court overturning Roe v Wade... I'm just disgusted by everything. I feel really hopeless about this country.
    I know there are a ton of guys here who are happy about the Roe v Wade decision, but hear me out on this.
    First off, welcome aboard, Mungo!

    I too, feel your pain and disgust.

    I have made my misgivings about abortion public both here and while not behind the keyboard for as long as I have had an opinion on the matter. My duality on the subject may seem glaring to some but I can explain.

    There is no doubt in my mind that abortion is, in no uncertain terms, the ending of a life. It is, by the legal definition of the word, homicide. No matter how much a koolaid haired fat feminazi nutjob wants to try, there is no possible argument on this point whatsoever.

    Here's the thing. Humans are given dominion over this Earth and all creatures on it. If the population of a certain animal becomes too large to self sustain or becomes a nuisance/danger to humans, we are authorized to curb that animal's population - humanely as we see fit.

    Niggers are NOT human. They are a different species. The fact that they can breed with humans does not negate that fact anymore than the fact that horses can breed with donkeys who are also a different species. A mule will never be a horse or a donkey, ever again. It doesn't matter how many generations a mule, if it could reproduce with another donkey or horse (and they actually occasionally do), would ever become it's original species. It will always be a hybrid, a mutt, a half-breed, a mongrel. The product of a union that should have never happened and we were told not to allow. The same goes for us.

    Subsaharan African's DNA is up to 21 percent derived from an extinct hominid closer to a chimpanzee than anything else. Is any nigger, then technically human? No. Not any more than a mule is a horse. It is a hybrid unholy chimera as well that should have never been allowed to happen.

    This brings us back to abortion. I do believe it is morally wrong to end a baby's life under most any circumstance short of the mother's life. Arguably, ending a nigger's life in the womb for any reason is no different than ending any other animal's life from a moral standpoint because human morals don't apply to niggers - and they prove this point to us every damn day!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  12. #9
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    I agree. Have you ever heard of Project Prevention? They give cash to drug addicts and other undesirables (read:niggers) if they agree to get their tubes tied or get vasectomies. I used to donate to them all the time.
    Imagine how many niggers would line up and get permanently sterilized for a thousand bucks.

  13. Likes jenkemfactory, mungo, Tar Remover liked this post
  14. #10
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Subsaharan African's DNA is up to 21 percent derived from an extinct hominid closer to a chimpanzee than anything else. Is any nigger, then technically human? No. Not any more than a mule is a horse. It is a hybrid unholy chimera as well that should have never been allowed to happen.
    Here you go :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homo Erectus.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	20852

  15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  16. #11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    Hello...
    I've been reading Chimpout for a while now, and finally decided to register recently. I'm an academic, and even among my friends who have similar views, it's hard to *really* be honest about how I feel. Plus, I live in a major city with a massive population of blacks. The ridiculous backward thinking in academia and dealing with so many blacks on a daily basis... it's driving me insane.

    And now, with the supreme court overturning Roe v Wade... I'm just disgusted by everything. I feel really hopeless about this country.
    I know there are a ton of guys here who are happy about the Roe v Wade decision, but hear me out on this.
    Abortion is the single greatest eugenics program the world has ever seen. Literally. Almost 40% of all abortions were obtained by BLACK women. And that's not to mention the huge % of white coal burners and just general trash that get them. And now, it's much harder for them to get access to those blessed abortions, especially in the states where blacks are most common, the South. Blacks are poor, so they don't have the means to go to another state, or the intelligence and foresight to buy abortion pills online. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to cause a population BOOM among blacks. This country is doomed. And I feel like even the people in academia who agree with me (there are some, trust me)... they're afraid to say anything even close to the truth.

    I just feel completely hopeless at this point. I just want to feel like I'm not the only sane man alive.
    -Mungo
    First, welcome. I too am an academic and the product of one of the great liberal cesspools of the East a school that will remain nameless for obvious reasons. I've taught Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for over 18 years. You'll find yourself among good company here. Lots of clear thinking folks who understand and properly deal with the multiple tragedies screwing over this nation... Quoting you:

    "Abortion is the single greatest eugenics program the world has ever seen. Literally. Almost 40% of all abortions were obtained by BLACK women. And that's not to mention the huge % of white coal burners and just general trash that get them. And now, it's much harder for them to get access to those blessed abortions, especially in the states where blacks are most common, the South. Blacks are poor, so they don't have the means to go to another state, or the intelligence and foresight to buy abortion pills online. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to cause a population BOOM among blacks. "

    I could not agree more. Not only do I believe abortion should be legal, I'm a firm believer it should be mandatory for filth running around this nation - niggers first among them. As if the population of niggers was not already exploding... Whites have a family size of less than 2 children while the NiggerBeast has famblies in excess of 4. They breed like the cockroaches they are.

    In academia, I find those with quantitatively based degrees more realistic about race and the state of the nation. Our work is numbers-based and conclusions based on numbers are irrefutable. We hide our biases, however. Canceling is a very real part of academic life. A wrong look or a 'thumbs up' from years ago on some verboten subject has, and will continue to, result on denial of tenure and outright termination. My clear thinking friends and I walk on egg shells.

    Be well and I look forward to your posts

  17. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers should be sterilized. Simple. This will eventually and I guess ' humanely ' solve the nigger crisis.

    Welcome to CO and get posting !! Nigger intolerance needs you !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  18. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Abortion should be mandatory for fatherless retard niggers. We'd be up to our necks in unwanted sprogs, if not for abortion
    on demand. It's on the Demorrhoids to pass a federal law, while they control both the house and senate, and have Creepy
    Joe at the helm. The more dead niggers, the better I like it....
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

  19. Likes CoonsЯus, mungo, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  20. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    . In academia, I find those with quantitatively based degrees more realistic about race and the state of the nation. Our work is numbers-based and conclusions based on numbers are irrefutable. We hide our biases, however. Canceling is a very real part of academic life. A wrong look or a 'thumbs up' from years ago on some verboten subject has, and will continue to, result on denial of tenure and outright termination. My clear thinking friends and I walk on egg shells.
    Oh absolutely. My degrees are in the hard sciences, and I teach the hard sciences. "Wokeness" is much more common among the soft sciences and humanities folks. And yes, cancelling is *rampant* in universities. It's disgusting. It's getting to the point where it seems like, if you offend one sheboon student... you may as well pack your bags and find a new career. And if other faculty suspect that you have any sort of non-woke views, oh man, the hunt is on. They'll incessantly try to get you fired.

  21. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  22. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine how many niggers would line up and get permanently sterilized for a thousand bucks.

    It would be glorious. We'd put a big dent in the US crime problem if we had a program where we take any niggers in prison and say "Look, Tyrone... we'll take X amount of time off your sentence... all you have to do is go down to the infirmary and have a little procedure done. Snip snip. It'll just take a few minutes. We'll even give you a pack of Kools afterward..."

  23. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  24. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    We'd put a big dent in the US crime problem if we had a program where we take any niggers in prison and say "Look, Tyrone... we'll take X amount of time off your sentence... all you have to do is go down to the infirmary and have a little procedure done. Snip snip. It'll just take a few minutes. We'll even give you a pack of Kools afterward..."

    Remove all weightlifting equipment and put all prisoners in solitary unless they voluntarily agree to work towards release. Connect treadmills to generators. Offer each prisoner x time off their sentence per megawatt produced. Send the power to the grid.

    Voilą! Green energy. That should make the tree huggers happy, right?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  25. Likes mungo, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  26. #17
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Remove all weightlifting equipment and put all prisoners in solitary unless they voluntarily agree to work towards release. Connect treadmills to generators. Offer each prisoner x time off their sentence per megawatt produced. Send the power to the grid.

    Voilą! Green energy. That should make the tree huggers happy, right?
    Make it a wheel like device similar to what’s in a hamster cage. They are nothing but pesky rodents anyways.

  27. Likes mungo, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  28. #18
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too, like The Honorable Tweakstick, have a conflicting duality on abortion. Frankly, I don't give a fuck if niggers do it. The problem is, I am not willing to sacrifice even ONE precious human baby for even a MILLION niggers. That pretty much sums it up. I am more for sterilizing these apes and shipping them to whatever shithole will absorb them (as long as it isn't HERE....).

    But anyway: WELCOME! Now let's grab up a stick and bash some niggers!

    : cellblockwelcome

  29. Likes CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •