Close

Likes Likes:  60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Franco always had a chip on his shoulder. As a union rep, he hounded a guy, and he always told this guy, "You don't like me because Mexican". The other guy told him, "Yes, so much so I married one".
    I would have said to him, "No, I don't like you because you're whining about race like a nigger."

2. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The article link is at the top of the post. There might have been some liberties taken with the quotes. The last two paragraphs, however, are exactly as quoted by nigger loving Anna Wolfe who is actually white but is employed as a SJW reporter for the liberal E-rag Mississippi Today.

Judging by her koolaid hair, I think her brain is down to a few hundred working neurons. I also feel confident that she's seen her fair share of radiator hoses.
    For some reason, the picture of this disgusting liberal twant struck a (dis)cord with me and I just had to dig a little deeper. This gap-toothed, marxist piece of SHIT refers to herself as a 'poverty' and 'social justice' reporter based out of Mississippi and originally hails from Tacoma - a well known liberal cesspool. I'm sure her 'reporting' is anything but... Clearly all this America-despising traitor spews is pure fiction. Anyway, what we do know is the shit-boat, nigger fuxxed state where this creature now resides HAS THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF NIGGERS IN THE NATION.... Not coincidently, twant face here bills Mississippi as the poorest state in the union as well. Where you find niggers in abundance, OF COURSE you're going to find poverty. None of these higher-order thinkers ever considers the correlation - which is lock-step unitary - that links niggers to all manner of dysfunction with poverty being primary among them. Maybe if some unwashed buck scooped her up and brought her back to it's nest for a few weeks of muh-dikking, she might just change her tune. I normally would not wish such outright bestiality on anyone or anything.... This liberal POS demands an exception be made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12