Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Sorority Girl Avery won't be rutting with anymore niggers

Man Charged With Rape in ‘Free Spirit’ Sorority Girl’s Mysterious Death

Two weeks after 20-year-old Indiana University student Avery McMillan was found unresponsive inside a Bloomington house, cops on Wednesday arrested the homeowner in connection to her death.
    Additional details about what happened between McMillan and Montgomery were not released Wednesday. Cops said earlier this month that Montgomery called 911 and said McMillan was unresponsive at his home. First responders arrived and issued McMillan three doses of Narcan—an opioid overdose treatment—to no avail. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
    Cops said Montgomery cooperated with police at the time, telling detectives he met McMillan the night before, picking her up near campus and bringing her to his house nearby. Authorities did not say what else occurred in the time between McMillan being picked up and her death the following morning.
    Montgomery, who authorities said has a “violent and extensive criminal history,” was arrested without incident in a traffic stop on Wednesday. A special division, named the Critical Incident Response Team, assisted in the arrest because of his criminal history, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...2cfe7236246534
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to the mudshark! and before she was able to birf a felon too!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 20 years old and went into a nigger nest. The brainwashing really works.
    I’ll just be glad no future felons were shit out, that’s much better than most bestiality stories. Usually the niggers are too lazy to finish the job.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's not stop barrage of mudsharking in the print media and TV and movies media. It's cool to mix with apes, you're so modern, there's no hint of racism in you, the ads proclaim.

What they don't say are the beatings, shootings, burning and killing of mudsharks by their pets. They never learn. It's the halfbreed shits that bother me more. Spawn of a beast and a nigger lover.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait............no graduation photo of the nigger? They usually reserve the mugshots for white criminals.

The white girl was badly brainwashed. Too bad. She could have found herself a nice white boyfriend.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good riddance to the mudshark! and before she was able to birf a felon too!
    Happy day....... Yep, the Shark was 86'ed. Sadly, that nigger felon piece of shit still walks among us.... Just look into those nigger eyes.... You're looking right into hell itself... And liberals tell us they're human.............

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Only 20 years old and went into a nigger nest. The brainwashing really works.
    I’ll just be glad no future felons were shit out, that’s much better than most bestiality stories. Usually the niggers are too lazy to finish the job.
    Any sane person looking at a nigger sees a threat... Black is simply evil and dangerous.. The body recoils just at the sight of them.

'Shark and mutant......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MudSharkMutant.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	20827

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's not stop barrage of mudsharking in the print media and TV and movies media. It's cool to mix with apes, you're so modern, there's no hint of racism in you, the ads proclaim.
    You used to be able to call up statistics on 'interracial' relationships on Google... The battalions of people wearing dresses and sporting 5 o'clock shadows have memory holed them. There is no (easily) found data on the everyday occurrence of mudsharks getting abused by their pet radiator hoses.... Respectfully, I think you've understated the problem. Big Tech and the MSM have made the integration of the nigger into our daily lives an outright invasion. EVERYWHERE you look: every commercial, every new television series, every movie.... My god, Disney just released an updated 'Little Mermaid' where 'Avery' is a disgusting, jet-black, snake-haid sow.... I took my daughter to see the original 'Little Mermaid' and have fond memories of that day...now soiled by treasonous Hollyweird.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Authorities did not say what else occurred in the time between McMillan being picked up and her death the following morning.
    Do we get three guesses?

Montgomery, who authorities said has a “violent and extensive criminal history,”
    Well, sure, but couldn't keep the feral buck in jail. That might have made him uncomfortable as a victim of raycisms. Maybe Gail Steinberg of the Bail Project bailed him out since she cannot tolerate seeing oppressed POC locked up. I bet this nigger thought he was in heaven with this dumb, pretty little white girl to use, abuse, and kill.

Oh, Avery - you poor brainwashed, social media airhead with your silly trendy millennial name. You didn't have to go this far - waltzing off with a savage, revolting, hulking rape ape just to prove how liberal you are. If I saw this nigger on the street a block away I would run. But not Avery - poor, clueless, dumb little girl without an ounce of common sense and zero instinct for self-preservation.

JFC - when I was her age I would have run if even a YT male of 33 invited me home with him. But here's Avery, hammered by society and evil Libtards to think niggers are cool and sexy, and are her friends, so she happily accompanied the beast. Result: Predictable.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."