Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Just joined - and this is the reason ...

See my username, this is because I seriously believe repatriation IS the answer. I am one of the many Londoners here and following the sickening scenes from our recent Notting Hill Carnival, which is just a repeat of what it normally is, I feel that the old idea of "shipping them all back" can only be the best outcome.

Repatriation is discussed all around the world regarding niggers but it could work in Britain, more so than anywhere else , due to us being a small island with the majority of groids originally shipped from the Caribbean after WWII. Well, this is a call for a return Windrush and have them all reshipped to Jamaica! I attempted this proposal on Twitter which 'mysteriously' went missing but I would like to attempt a new website on a safer hosting medium if anyone from Chimpout can recommend one? You are all welcome too!

I will be posting quite a bit on this subject and here is a little reminder of why repatriation is a must :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564653280722034688

2. Likes NiggerHater, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3000.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	20817

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R-5322804-1391019731-4755.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	20818

4. Likes NiggerHater, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Chimpout!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by repatriation-is-the-answer View Post
    See my username, this is because I seriously believe repatriation IS the answer. I am one of the many Londoners here and following the sickening scenes from our recent Notting Hill Carnival, which is just a repeat of what it normally is, I feel that the old idea of "shipping them all back" can only be the best outcome.

Repatriation is discussed all around the world regarding niggers but it could work in Britain, more so than anywhere else , due to us being a small island with the majority of groids originally shipped from the Caribbean after WWII. Well, this is a call for a return Windrush and have them all reshipped to Jamaica! I attempted this proposal on Twitter which 'mysteriously' went missing but I would like to attempt a new website on a safer hosting medium if anyone from Chimpout can recommend one? You are all welcome too!

I will be posting quite a bit on this subject and here is a little reminder of why repatriation is a must :

Welcome to Chimpout!! We are GLAD you are here!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by repatriation-is-the-answer View Post

I think most of your niggers are of the Nigerian sub-species. Lagos would be a better place to ship those monkeypox-infected niggroes, and there's more room there.

OH, and welcome to the forum, a little corner of sanity in a world gone mad.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME Repat! We here at Chimpout agree with you. Except most of us are so sick of niggers we couldn't care less if you shipped them straight back to hell where they came from.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome to the Chimpout!
    yes indeed !! Our sane place is now yours ! Enjoy the hate !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notting Hill Carnival
    DO tell.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.