Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"The world is flat cuz muh plane flies straight!" says really smart niggerballer Shaquille O'Neal

Shaquille O'Neal Says His Flat-Earth Comments Are 'Just a Theory' While Questioning If Earth Spins

Shaquille O'Neal is standing by his questions if the Earth is actually round.

During an appearance on The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Tuesday, the former NBA star, 50, was asked if he still believed his controversial flat earth comments in 2017.

"It's a theory," O'Neal told co-hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie Henderson. "It's just a theory, they teach us a lot of things."

The athlete further explained his thoughts, using his recent flight from the U.S. to Australia as an example. "I flew 20 hours today, not once did I go this way," he said, gesturing his arm diagonally. "I flew straight."

He went on to note that he "didn't tip over" or "go upside down" during the flight.

Sandilands then asked how someone could travel to the other side of the world in different directions. "It's still a straight line," O'Neal replied, "you don't go under."

"It's just a theory," he said again. "It's a conspiracy theory."
    Also in the interview, O'Neal shared his doubts on if the Earth actually spins.

"You know they say the world is spinning? I've been living on a house on a lake for 30 years, not once did the lake rotate to the left or right," he told the hosts.

"If we're spinning so fast, why are we dizzy?" Sandilands responded. "I don't get that either."

"Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear," he continued, via Bleacher Report. "In school, first thing they teach us is, 'Oh, Columbus discovered America,' but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn't discover America."
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/shaquille-...190954692.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, that Shaq tub of shit is an authority on everything if you believe the media. Now that massive, small-brained nigger is telling me what printer to buy, in spite of the fact I'm pretty sure he couldn't find Canada on a world map. The only thing realistic in this is how fast the fat groid sucked up a plate of poutine.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A big fat ugly nigger being a retarded flat-earther? How could this be? According to my TV, all niggers are magical geniuses and leaders in Trust The Science (TM).