Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Neighbors renting to high stepp'ns

One and a half years ago, my neighbor ran out of humans to rent to.

These high stepp'ns moved in. Every day, they would smoke some disgusting smelling drugs. When they park, they need two parking spaces because niggers should not be driving that human invention to begin with. They leave their nasty muttlett in the streets all the time. They also have these cats that they torture. Once, one of them walked around with that nasty BurnLootMurder t-shirt. But I only saw it once. I'm guessing the racist humans didn't like it.

When I see them, I noticed they would never look at me or talk to me. I knew what was up with these racist high stepp'ns. So, I decided to be an asshole and politely talk to them. I would ask them is that your brother? Is that your cat? Which "inner city" did you move from? Was it a housing project? Why do you support BLM? You know, that sort of stuff, but I asked politely and showed them that I was really interested in their nasty family. I was very surprised they did try to answer.

After a bunch of months, I saw contractors moving a toilet out. Then they moved some wall cabinets out. I saw contractors constantly in and out. Then they finally moved the fuck out. The owners sent more contractors in there. So, I decided to be an asshole again. I politely asked my neighbor what's happening as if I couldn't see that they are gutting out the place. I decided to barge in. Inside, I saw holes in the walls. The floors had signs of stains all over. There were scattered pieces of cereal. I saw in the living room a row of sofas lined up across dividing the room in half. WTF is with that? I mean, the the living room was cut in half. When I walked in, I can walk in the LR half way. If I wanted to open or close the windows, the only way to get there was to climb over the sofas. The hell is with that?

The window screens were all destroyed.

There was a fan stuck in the windows.

Broken window screens and fan stuck means flies come in.

After that, I just felt sad for the poor dear. I told them it's a bad idea to rent to them druggies.

2. Likes Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    One and a half years ago, my neighbor ran out of humans to rent to.

These high stepp'ns moved in. Every day, they would smoke some disgusting smelling drugs. When they park, they need two parking spaces because niggers should not be driving that human invention to begin with. They leave their nasty muttlett in the streets all the time. They also have these cats that they torture. Once, one of them walked around with that nasty BurnLootMurder t-shirt. But I only saw it once. I'm guessing the racist humans didn't like it.

When I see them, I noticed they would never look at me or talk to me. I knew what was up with these racist high stepp'ns. So, I decided to be an asshole and politely talk to them. I would ask them is that your brother? Is that your cat? Which "inner city" did you move from? Was it a housing project? Why do you support BLM? You know, that sort of stuff, but I asked politely and showed them that I was really interested in their nasty family. I was very surprised they did try to answer.

After a bunch of months, I saw contractors moving a toilet out. Then they moved some wall cabinets out. I saw contractors constantly in and out. Then they finally moved the fuck out. The owners sent more contractors in there. So, I decided to be an asshole again. I politely asked my neighbor what's happening as if I couldn't see that they are gutting out the place. I decided to barge in. Inside, I saw holes in the walls. The floors had signs of stains all over. There were scattered pieces of cereal. I saw in the living room a row of sofas lined up across dividing the room in half. WTF is with that? I mean, the the living room was cut in half. When I walked in, I can walk in the LR half way. If I wanted to open or close the windows, the only way to get there was to climb over the sofas. The hell is with that?

The window screens were all destroyed.

There was a fan stuck in the windows.

Broken window screens and fan stuck means flies come in.

After that, I just felt sad for the poor dear. I told them it's a bad idea to rent to them druggies.
    "Section Ape!!" It destroys property EVERY time!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must've been a great feeling knowing those knuckling bumbling mumbling niggers were gone! I can't wait until my nigger-loving nigger neighbors GTFO!!

5. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slowly but surely, humans are beginning to figure out the hard way what we already knew.

7. Likes jenkemfactory, Rancher0712 liked this post