Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Royal Air Force now refusing to hire white men because diversity, nigger empowerment, something something

Report: Royal Air Force Stops Hiring White Men To Keep With Diversity Quotas, Female Head Of Recruiting Quits In Protest

The British Royal Air Force (RAF) has allegedly hit an “effective pause” on offering jobs to white male recruits to keep up with diversity quotas, according to a report from Sky News.

Several defense sources told Sky News that Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston, the head of the RAF, seems willing to compromise U.K. security at a dangerous time in the name of diversity.

“You look at the head of the RAF and he’s prepared to break the operational requirement of the air force just to meet diversity [targets],” one source said.

“I think he needs to be hauled up by the Ministry of Defence and told: This is the defence agenda, get on it,” the source added.

The head of recruitment for the RAF, who is a female officer, has even resigned from her post to protest the alleged change, Sky News reported.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...its-in-protest
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several defense sources told Sky News that Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston, the head of the RAF, seems willing to compromise U.K. security at a dangerous time in the name of diversity.
    Which niggers are they going to hire? Some of the huge population of scavenging, savage Niggerians they have in stock? They better hire some muzzies too, or they'll squawk. I wonder what would happen if anyone, anywhere announced they refuse to hire niggers? White straight males are the ONLY sector of the population that it's perfectly fine to denigrate, insult, demonize, and discriminate against.

People are now willing to risk the lives of human beings in order to get a "Non-Rayciss" merit badge. This all started with political correctness many years ago. It seemed harmless I guess, although at the time I said more than once it would cause the downfall of civilization. It's happened and I've never been more sorry to be right.

I feel like we've entered the Parallel world on Star Tred, where everything is the opposite of what it should be. Topsy-turvy Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post