I stumbled upon something funny. It doesn't fit in any category, since there's no living nigger on earth who would be smart enough to figure out something like this, but it's just too good to not share. Even though the sow wasn't exactly involved, I still consider it as a fight back against beast 'music' .
I was very excited when I read this (I did work in Antenna & Filter design for several years, hence I like that kind of stuff and I can relate with these kind of errors that can drive you absolutely nuts), and it's absolutely lovely that HDDs are appalled by nigger music.

Janet Jackson had the power to crash laptop computers
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldne...6-00/?p=106994

Briefly: 20 years ago some laptop manufacturers encountered a very strange bug. The computer crashed when it played "Rhythm Nation". They told MS, and the guys there dug deeper and to their surprise, various computers of various manufacturers even crashed when said song was played nearby - not even on the machine itself! They finally figured out that a special part of the song drove laptop HDDs with 5400rpm into a resonance catastrophe. Since that time they implemented (in hardware) a notch filter. Isn't that cool?