Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Black Menaces" niggergroup Detail Plan To Take Over Predominantly White Institutions

'Black Menaces' Detail Plan To Take Over Predominantly White Institutions Across The Country

Agroup of Black students at Bringham Young University (BYU) called The Black Menaces wants to extend its reach to other primarily white institutions (PWIs). The group has gone viral on social media over members’ interviews with white students about race and other social issues.

The group comprises Sebastian Stewart-Johnson, Nate Byrd, Kylee Shepherd, Kennethia Dorsey and Rachel Weaver. It was founded at BYU, a private institution in Provo, Utah, affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), aka the Mormon Church.

A glance through the Black Menace TikTok page shows what the organization is all about: putting their white classmates on the spot and getting them to share their thoughts on race-related subjects.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...a11539eaaab899
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Black Menaces' Detail Plan To Take Over Predominantly White Institutions Across The Country

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...a11539eaaab899

I want to say if you just ignore them they will go away. They get all this attention because people give it to them. Their college is probably paid for too by us. That is why I tell my kids now if you are going into college get a BS degree in one of the stem subjects. Forget social sciences. That is going to be all niggers and that is where the marxist professors are. As we become less and less of the population they are going to try that shit with Latinos and Arabs. They kind of already are with getting that Rosita character banned. That character was put there for the hispanic kids. I hear the hispanics are pissed about that. I tell you. They will push too far one day and it won't be pretty. The blacks are saying they dind't know Rosita was hispanic and thought she was white. Ooops.

4. Likes Defund Welfare, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have the most fragile egos ever. The comments on that article are hilarious.

They should extend their aspirations to occupy every prison cell in the country.
    Police brutality disproportionately affects people who resist arrest.
    if i was a student and they tried to put me on the spot to talk about race, i would tell them what most people should. We don't care about race only you black people do. And it's not cause you care about racism. Its cause you're trying to video it and put it on some sort of social media so you can say ohhh were such victims... now give us some free stuff. AKA BLM
    there’s always a few libtard bitches claiming to “drink right wing tears” on MSN comments usually but who is getting the comments with thousands of likes? Not them. Nice to see more people being fed up with nigger shit.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes Rancher0712, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me about it! Niggers are impatient, rude, smelly and fucking stupid! But I think we all know that here on C.O.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And just what have they been doing for the past 100 years?