Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

BLM was founded on a lie

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...built-on-a-lie

On Apesday, the eight-year anniversary of when Michael Brown earned his batwings, Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) claimed that Brown was murdered and that “we need to honor Michael’s life with action” and “dismantle white supremacy.”

The “hands up, don’t shoot” chant spawned from Brown’s death was spouted by everyone from athletes to legacy media, but it was false. Physical evidence showed that Brown engaged in a physical altercation with a police officer, and investigation after investigation rejected the assertion that Brown had his hands up — and “the majority of witnesses” told federal investigators it was untrue. Even Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, run by Attorney General Eric Holder, determined that the officer acted in self-defense.

The activist narrative about police shootings is false. The media ran with the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative without bothering to find out if it was actually true. Black Lives Matter was built on lies and fabrications. Anyone that supported BLM and the Defund The Police movement was either a fool or a dumb nigger.
    I love how they say white supremacy needs to be dismantled, as if it is an indisputable fact that whites are superior to niggers. I mean, it is a fact that all humans are superior to all niggers, but I think it makes them look dumb when they acknowledge this truth as fact.

This whole BLM thing reminds me of the Martin Lucifer Coon Jr riots that occurred immediately after it was made good. We always knew the savage beasts were just pretending to be peaceful and their inner chimp was just looking for an excuse to come out. The Cat 5 chimpouts should have served as a warning and a lesson to humankind: Don't integrate these things into civilization!

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANYTHING founded by niggers is a lie. In fact, anything that has ANYTHING to do with niggers being even REMOTELY important is a lie.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers prove every day that their lives don't even matter to other niggers. We got niggers killing each other over cold french fries, baby mama disputes, one dollar, condiments, dissaspekk, name calling, bumping into each other, chuck e cheese tickets, cuz dat nigga wuz mean to muh cuzzin, etc. There is no limit to the petty shit they kill each other over and they want us to believe their lives matter?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything the liberals and their nigger pets do is based on a fallacy!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...built-on-a-lie

I love how they say white supremacy needs to be dismantled, as if it is an indisputable fact that whites are superior to niggers. I mean, it is a fact that all humans are superior to all niggers, but I think it makes them look dumb when they acknowledge this truth as fact.

This whole BLM thing reminds me of the Martin Lucifer Coon Jr riots that occurred immediately after it was made good. We always knew the savage beasts were just pretending to be peaceful and their inner chimp was just looking for an excuse to come out. The Cat 5 chimpouts should have served as a warning and a lesson to humankind: Don't integrate these things into civilization!
    Look at what they did in d.c. in '68!! It was a HARBINGER for the Summer of 2020 after curious george got batwings!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a highly valuable commodity...worth their weight in gold for sure !

The average nigger will be in court for most of its shitty life and of course the defending lawyers will be paid by the government handsomely for this. Niggers are good for business !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit! Even Ben Garrison uses "Big Mike"! I wonder how "Big Mike" got started?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Holy shit! Even Ben Garrison uses "Big Mike"! I wonder how "Big Mike" got started?
    By his college feetsbawl team mates. That's literally what they called him.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1549139208354275335

Video from Tekle Sundberg who was shot a few weeks ago by police.