Close

Likes Likes:  15
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggettes calmly stealing from stores

https://news.yahoo.com/gang-female-s...102334984.html

When you live in a country run by weak pissants, it's no surprise that niggettes are doing all kinds of presumptuous shit all over the country.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If those were humans stealing in Kohl’s,they woulda been busted!But,Kohl’s is a BLM supporter.They wouldn’t arrest and prosecute their precious nigger pets.Kohl’s here charges a BLM donation fee when you make a purchase!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing shocking here, just TNB in play as usual. I believe that business owners should reserve the right not to allow niggers in their establishments. And enforce it to whatever level is necessary.....

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Never shop at a nigger-loving store.

Let them be supported by their regular 'customers...'

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If those were humans stealing in Kohl’s,they woulda been busted!But,Kohl’s is a BLM supporter.They wouldn’t arrest and prosecute their precious nigger pets.Kohl’s here charges a BLM donation fee when you make a purchase!
    Any business WOKE and RETARDED enough to do that deserves to be burned to the ground by the niggers they love so much.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    WHAT?? I hope they go broke asap. The only way I would donate for niggers is if the money were going to abortions, shipping the groids back to Africa, or paying for implanted birf control.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

niggers

all them are delusional from niggerologically-senile niggers

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Any business WOKE and RETARDED enough to do that deserves to be burned to the ground by the niggers they love so much.
    We can only hope!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    WHAT?? I hope they go broke asap. The only way I would donate for niggers is if the money were going to abortions, shipping the groids back to Africa, or paying for implanted birf control.
    Don't forget jails and prisons. We need to keep the retarded creatures locked up and away from the rest of us so they don't BLM (burn down) our cities and otherwise harm innocent humans.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget jails and prisons. We need to keep the retarded creatures locked up and away from the rest of us so they don't BLM (burn down) our cities and otherwise harm innocent humans.

I don't think prison is the answer. While there, niggers continue to suck the blood of human taxpayers, get all the free care, muh dik, and entertainment they want and need and then are turned loose to immediately start committing more crimes. Prison is not punishment for niggers - it's just a fact of their worthless lives. That whole system is a joke when it comes to groids who cannot be rehabilitated.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/gang-female-s...102334984.html

When you live in a country run by weak pissants, it's no surprise that niggettes are doing all kinds of presumptuous shit all over the country.
    I don't intend to be mean, but "pissant" is actually derived from the word "puissant" which means "having great power or influence."

Granted, I understood the meaning of the word from the context, but it's a lot like when people say "based" instead of "biased." Or "boo" instead of "beau," or "amber lamps" instead of "ambulance," or "axe" instead of "ask." Such phrases are known as "egg corns" because it sounds... *cough*... like you don't know the correct spelling or usage of the words.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF.... no wonder. I almost never go into a Kohl's, but I did recently and I was shocked how many fat sows and lollygagging bucks were infesting the place.

I was walking out and there were 2 sows in front of me with their fat asses arranged to take up about 7 ft of floor space rolling as slow as nigger lard can roll.
    I walked around the pig asses and bumped into a display hanger.

They immediately started their nigger giggle, and " be talkin bap people should say excuuuluh muh " .
    I almost turned around and let them have it.... but I knew they'd probably escalate it to a death match.

f%$*ing NIGGERS !!

UPDATE: oh yeah and F Kohl's too... BLM bitches will never see another cent from me

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post