Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Niger Mann
    Chimpout Guest

Batwing Fairy makes a couple of stops

The Batwing Fairy issued batwings recently to a couple of niggers who were "gud bois" that were "rising stars" and dindonuffin.

Apparently, even though the articles don't mention it, drug use didn't agree with the nigger's genetically weak livers and kidneys and they were not long on this earth. Thankfully, I never heard of either of them until the joyous public announcements of their deletion from civilized society. Even more joyous is that there is no mention of either of them leaving nigglets behind.

The articles say they were comedians, but I don't believe it because there's nothing funny about niggers except the form of slapstick they provide when they try to mimic human activities like driving a motorcycle, but then slam into a light pole or go off a bridge or something.

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/16/jak-k...ar-dead-at-28/

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/13/teddy...ar-dead-at-32/

This second nigger clearly didn't wander too far from it's food source (which can be seen in the background) and, when not shoving food down it's chiggun intake slot, liked to waddle out to the parking lot for a drug break, (as can be seen in it's paw in the picture). It would have probably been more healthy and lived longer if it had just stuck to the natural diet of it's species consisting of insects, berries, roots, cannibal stew and undigested seeds obtained from pawing through elephant dung.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thoughts and prayers for these niggers we never heard of.

Comedian and actor Jak Knight died on Thursday night. He was 28 years old.
    I'm sure fentanyl and crack had nothing to do with the buck's deletion.

The morbidly obese, deprived Fat Albert, another marginalized victim of systemic raycisms? I'm amazed it made it to 32 before the Bat Fairy got around to it.

Who knew that when their bodies couldn't take on any more fat, they could store it in their noses?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatbastardTeddy Ray comedian and viral star dead at 32.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	445.0 KB 
ID:	20665

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	20666
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This post made me both happy and sad.
    Happy that the bat fairy delivered.
    Sad that it was only two!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niger Mann View Post
    The Batwing Fairy issued batwings recently to a couple of niggers who were "gud bois" that were "rising stars" and dindonuffin.

Apparently, even though the articles don't mention it, drug use didn't agree with the nigger's genetically weak livers and kidneys and they were not long on this earth. Thankfully, I never heard of either of them until the joyous public announcements of their deletion from civilized society. Even more joyous is that there is no mention of either of them leaving nigglets behind.

The articles say they were comedians, but I don't believe it because there's nothing funny about niggers except the form of slapstick they provide when they try to mimic human activities like driving a motorcycle, but then slam into a light pole or go off a bridge or something.

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/16/jak-k...ar-dead-at-28/

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/13/teddy...ar-dead-at-32/

This second nigger clearly didn't wander too far from it's food source (which can be seen in the background) and, when not shoving food down it's chiggun intake slot, liked to waddle out to the parking lot for a drug break, (as can be seen in it's paw in the picture). It would have probably been more healthy and lived longer if it had just stuck to the natural diet of it's species consisting of insects, berries, roots, cannibal stew and undigested seeds obtained from pawing through elephant dung.

That has GOT to be a 440L.B. nigger!! A lot of chiggun wangs and Poke Chops went through that nigger's dick sucker!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post