Close

Likes Likes:  15
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Vodka, Fentanyl & Cocaine - Anne Heche

    Dailymail reports that Thespian Anne Heche bit the dust after an car accident where she drove her car into several houses. Reportedly she was so high on Fentanyl, Cocaine and Vodka, that doctors had to check first if they can harvest her organs.
    I had to look her up, she seems to be a liberal weirdo as well, ex-girlfriend of De Generes.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11106819/Anne

  2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was she a nigger lover too?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    She be daid!But,Anne Heche was not a mudshark!Looks like she dated all all white men,including Steve Martin and Lindsey Buckinghaman.And two lesbos.She was a bleeding heart liberal!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 08-12-2022 at 08:02 PM.

  5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  6. #4
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne Heche, Lesbo. I actually remember her in Six Days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford. At that time she was full-on lezbo with Ellen Degenerate so that movie wasn't believable. She complained that she lost out on many leading lady roles because of her deviancy. Well, it's part of their persona as thespians, so tough.

    She did straighten out. Both children are white. To my knowledge, she didn't burn coal, but what the hell do I know.

    She hasn't been in the public eye for a while. These Hollywood types are always into booze, drugs, and evil things. I haven't seen her actually coddle any gorilla, so at this point I'm not fully condemning her.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  8. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Anne Heche, Lesbo. I actually remember her in Six Days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford. At that time she was full-on lezbo with Ellen Degenerate so that movie wasn't believable. She complained that she lost out on many leading lady roles because of her deviancy. Well, it's part of their persona as thespians, so tough.

    She did straighten out. Both children are white. To my knowledge, she didn't burn coal, but what the hell do I know.

    She hasn't been in the public eye for a while. These Hollywood types are always into booze, drugs, and evil things. I haven't seen her actually coddle any gorilla, so at this point I'm not fully condemning her.
    I just think she was a "muncher-cruncher" for a period of time, not a coal burner!! I guess she missed the weenie and went back to it!!

  9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  10. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I just think she was a "muncher-cruncher" for a period of time, not a coal burner!! I guess she missed the weenie and went back to it!!
    She pretended to be a lezzie and hooked up with noted hateful dyke, DeGenerate, for attention and because I think she was always a little nutty. She'd have to be nuts to take up with that man-hating butch bitch.

    It's just a miracle she didn't kill anyone in her quest to off herself and just caused an innocent person to lose everything she owned.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  12. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to proclaim Heche an "honorary nigger" , If I may...


    she fit the bill in a lot of ways... good riddance

  13. #8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pic taken of her just literally minutes before her untimely demise.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  14. Likes Sandy liked this post
  15. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Pic taken of her just literally minutes before her untimely demise.
    I believe that was her gay nigger hair stylist.

    She was said to have been raped by her father who was a closeted gay and that is what f'd her up. Same with her short time lesbian interest, wackadoo Ellen DeGeneres - herself abused by a family member.

    The numbers prove that hypersexuality and homosexuality is much less of a born identity than it is a product of childhood sexual abuse.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  16. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
  17. #10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I believe that was her gay nigger hair stylist.

    She was said to have been raped by her father who was a closeted gay and that is what f'd her up. Same with her short time lesbian interest, wackadoo Ellen DeGeneres - herself abused by a family member.

    The numbers prove that hypersexuality and homosexuality is much less of a born identity than it is a product of childhood sexual abuse.
    Childhood trauma is usually the catalyst that triggers lifelong substance abuse as well. The "Hungry Ghost."

    I knew a guy once that used to work where I did and had substance abuse issues. The guy would get clean, stay clean for several months and then relapse. Maybe not a big relapse or anything, maybe just get blazed all week end. A couple of times he really pushed it though and almost got himself fired. He would do drugs mostly, maybe a bit of booze on occasion. Back in those days I still drank socially, so I had a beer with him once. What he told me was that when he was a kid he had come home from school and found his dad on the couch. He had a shotgun next to him and he had blown his brains all over the wall. And this guy had been the first person to find his dad like that.

    All it takes is one big traumatic event and it can screw some people up for life.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  18. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    All it takes is one big traumatic event and it can screw some people up for life.
    This guy's father destroyed him and there is no valid reason for ANYONE to commit suicide, ever.

    This younger generation just refuses to grasp the importance of having a married mother and father in the home. The father is devalued and dethroned as the physical and spiritual leader of the house. He has shirked his responsibilities if he leaves or refuses to take charge, no matter how hard it seems or how badly he has been deceived by the misteachings of the world. He is the one that chose to have a child if he didn't choose not to. Same with the mother. It is the father that stands first at judgement day and men better start realizing this no matter what happens in a marriage. That is the bottom line, no excuses.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  19. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  20. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This video shows her flying down the street with no regard for anyone but herself. I know she was mentally ill, but all the sympathetic BS for her, just because she was some 3rd rate actress is sickening, just like we got for nigger Woods who could have killed innocent people as he broke the law but no one cares about that. "Don't you know who I am??" I think nigger golfer trumps has-been actress.

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  21. Likes Sandy liked this post
  22. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This guy's father destroyed him and there is no valid reason for ANYONE to commit suicide, ever.

    This younger generation just refuses to grasp the importance of having a married mother and father in the home. The father is devalued and dethroned as the physical and spiritual leader of the house. He has shirked his responsibilities if he leaves or refuses to take charge, no matter how hard it seems or how badly he has been deceived by the misteachings of the world. He is the one that chose to have a child if he didn't choose not to. Same with the mother. It is the father that stands first at judgement day and men better start realizing this no matter what happens in a marriage. That is the bottom line, no excuses.
    I just had to think of what you said when I was in a furniture store this afternoon and I observed this: A family is looking around, and their little girl (I'd guess 3 - 5 years old, I am very bad at guessing ages) got her fingers caught in a dresser drawer. Big boohoo, she cried etc. What I really found interesting (and from my experience that is the almost universal reaction): The mom cuddled the kid and made those "mom noises", the dad made sure the kid wasn't severely injured and then just said: "Look, that's because you have to put your fingers everywhere. It's your own fault."

  23. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
  24. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This video shows her flying down the street with no regard for anyone but herself. I know she was mentally ill, but all the sympathetic BS for her, just because she was some 3rd rate actress is sickening, just like we got for nigger Woods who could have killed innocent people as he broke the law but no one cares about that. "Don't you know who I am??" I think nigger golfer trumps has-been actress.

    My sentiments, exactly! That video is crazy by the way! Just imagine she had done this in an area with pedestrians, she'd probably killed a few people.

  25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  26. #15
    Administrator
    Major
    Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    10,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere that she would do any man or woman she could, to get the next big role in her "career." Heather Graham's "Bowfinger" character was based on her.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •