Close

Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Absolutely, if the fast food industry's chump change chimps are going to go feral on frail human customers, they should bear the full brunt and cost for the damages.

if they are going to hire a bunch of socially retarded niggers without "conditioning" them to some extent to leave their animal rage at home, then they should be kicking out a few mil
    to people injured because they don't weed out the more aggressive ones. It may be a no win situation tho , you just never know when a nigger is going to act out on its jungle urges !

You can train a vicious animal all you want, but it still remains a vicious animal in nature.
    The hell is he 35 and working at Wendys anyway? I mean a job is a job but I bet this guy was hired through some hiring felon program. Most of them are. His record must really be bad. Wendy's has a program where they hire felons or something. I don't know. I mean not to job shame. I'm sure all the whites and hispanics were doing all the work there anyway without beating up the customers. The niggers really have nerve man. Then some poor minimum wage sap in a costume has to be made an example of at Sesame Place because he didn't shake hands with niglets and that is 25 million. I'm sorry but f that.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 08-15-2022 at 11:38 PM. Reason: adding to thought

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I bet this guy was hired through some hiring felon program. Most of them are.
    I think we barely know the extent of it. I knew of a convicted nigger felon that was hired to work in an allied health position dealing with sensitive patient results.
    It took actions to satisfy its nigger ego that compromised patients as well.

It displayed the TNB and some antisocial behavior on top. Even with its "second chance" it had racked up a DUI after being hired.

It was a hoodie nigger outside, and inside work. Always had its piece in its ear and distracted with its sail foam as much as it could get away with,
    and that was a lot considering the coon coddling management.

Just like the raging monkeys that abuse humans in long term care facilities, we'd probably be shocked just how much nigger filth has infiltrated high responsibility positions, without
    the mental wattage to perform as a normal human, and without a human level of impulse control. We are being forced to accept garbage performance from these beasts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12