What would have happened to your typical white man doing all of these? I wouldn't have a prayer for bail, let alone 3 grand bail, even in NY. Just for resisting arrest I'd be thrown in jail until arraignment, when the DA would argue I was a flight risk and should be kept jailed throughout the trial.

But we're talking about a magic nigger here, so it gets the complete opposite of treatment that niggers claim they get.

Lynch can be heard asking police, "What's the problem?" He also said that "everything is understandable" but did not get out of the car after officers' requests.

The officer whose footage was released said that if Lynch did not get out of his car, he would be charged with obstructing an investigation. Shortly after, another officer pulled him out of the car. He was handcuffed and told he was indeed under arrest for suspicion of DUI.

Video shows that Lynch was asleep at the wheel, smelled of alcohol, and was in what officers said was "undrivable condition. The front driver's side tire was also off the car.
Lynch's bail was set at $3,381, USA Today reported, citing prison records. He was cited for a failure to refuse/surrender, a failure to drive in a travel lane, and the vehicle he was driving was not registered, according to police.

Lynch also was arrested for DUI back in 2012 in Oakland, California. He is due in Las Vegas Municipal Court on Dec. 7.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/polic...-lynchs-arrest

God damn, if you thought the nigger was ugly before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MARSHAWN-LYNCH-DUI-002.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	20629