Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bleeds to deffs in elevator after his mudshark stabs him- cops DGAF cuz racisms, something something

Bodycam video shows Utah police refusing to help Black man as he bled to death in an elevator

Two Utah police officers were caught on bodycam footage refusing to provide aid to a dying Black man after he was stabbed.

Ryan Outlaw, 39, was fatally stabbed by his girlfriend, Jennifer Tobar, on 13 November 2020 during a domestic dispute at the Covey Apartments in Salt Lake City.

Nearly two years later, Fox13 exclusively obtained footage that shows Salt Lake City Police officers Ian Anderson and Jadah Brown’s failing to administer any first aid to Outlaw as he bled out inside an elevator for approximately eight minutes.

“What do you want me to do? I’m not [a] paramedic. Medical is on the way,” Officer Anderson can be heard saying as Tobar pleads with the officers to help Outlaw.

Four 911 calls were made before police arrived at the scene and one of the callers asked the operator if they should help Outlaw out of the elevator. Officers responded to the scene nearly 30 minutes after the first 911 was made and about eight minutes later, an ambulance arrived and transported Outlaw to the hospital. He died an hour and a half later.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...385ae624898477
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movie title for this: burn the coal, repay the toll: a mudshark’s revenge.
    edit: and they blame whitey police for not saving him!

3. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you kiss a nigger? Why risk getting monkey pox?
    The mud shark wont learn.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad those cops didn't waste any ammo or put themselves in danger while saving us from another nigger.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Bodycam video shows Utah police refusing to help Black man as he bled to death in an elevator

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...385ae624898477
    "Outlaw?" What an APPROPRIATE name for a nigger!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The movie title for this: burn the coal, repay the toll: a mudshark’s revenge.
    edit: and they blame whitey police for not saving him!
    I'm glad a mudshark FINALLY got revenge on a nigger!! The bat fairy is definitely smiling!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the Poleeces handled this situation in a manner I can agree with. Stop wasting taxpayer money on a literal Black Hole. They need to adopt this approach with dopeheads who O.D. too.
    "Narcan??? What's that?"*burp* fart* scratch nuts*

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'm glad a mudshark FINALLY got revenge on a nigger!! The bat fairy is definitely smiling!!

We've heard of several mudsharks this year who turned the tables and batwinged their bucks. While dead nigger bucks are always a good thing, this means that the mudsharks have descended to the level of savage nigger battlesows. Still, the results are what count, I guess and this "Outlaw" nog will no longer be spreading his less-than-desirable genes to a new generation of mutant sprogs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We've heard of several mudsharks this year who turned the tables and batwinged their bucks. While dead nigger bucks are always a good thing, this means that the mudsharks have descended to the level of savage nigger battlesows. Still, the results are what count, I guess and this "Outlaw" nog will no longer be spreading his less-than-desirable genes to a new generation of mutant sprogs.
    EVERY cloud has a silver lining!!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That whole elevator is now permanently contaminated.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Mudsharks, I offer you a deal:

Goodify 5 apes, you have a chance to be called a human again. Goodify another 5, sure, we'll call you a nigger loving piece of human filth.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Mudsharks, I offer you a deal:

Goodify 5 apes, you have a chance to be called a human again. Goodify another 5, sure, we'll call you a nigger loving piece of human filth.

New reality show?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is the second time this year I heard of a coalburner killing it's pet ape. Could this be a new trend? Please oh please for the love of god let this be a new trend, a never ending one. I mean come on, when a nigger kills it's coal burner, it's just another life lost and life goes on, no one cares about her and rightfully so and the nigger walks out of jail to do the same shit again. This time, a coalburner disposes it's little nigger boy toy in the correct fashion and somehow that's front page news and everyone gives a fuck apparently. This is karma for the niggers but hopefully it's just the beginning, a shit storm is headed towards their kind for ALL of the stupid shit they had all of us endure.