Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand Jury Declines to Indict Woman in Emmett Till Killing

Activists blame the decision on "hundreds of years of anti-Black systems."
    The post Grand Jury Declines to Indict Woman in Emmett Till Killing appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ridiculous that they would waste time and money on this in the first place,just to appease niggers.

3. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha Fuck you niggers, Till deserved what it got for his brazen muh-dikk attempt!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ha ha ha Fuck you niggers, Till deserved what it got for his brazen muh-dikk attempt!
    'Ha Ha' you bet... You beat me to it... Exactly what I was going to write. And Till most certainly did get what it deserved! Imagine what a paradise this nation would be if ALL MuhDikk niggers were treated in similar fashion!

Strung right the fuck up... With White people laughing and picnicking while it's nigger neck got stretched. I'd call that one fun family afternoon out!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Ridiculous that they would waste time and money on this in the first place,just to appease niggers.
    The sad reality niggers are NEVER appeased. My bet is they'll riot... Or, at least, burn this poor woman's house down. May her last days be peaceful And may she be proud in the fact that her truthful reporting rid the nation of one pathetic rape-nigger... just like it's JizzDonor was... 'Lewis', Emmit's father was strung up by no other organization than the US Army... For raping and murdering Italian women during WWII

The rotten, nigger apple never falls far from the tree

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    The sad reality niggers are NEVER appeased. My bet is they'll riot... Or, at least, burn this poor woman's house down. May her last days be peaceful And may she be proud in the fact that her truthful reporting rid the nation of one pathetic rape-nigger... just like it's JizzDonor was... 'Lewis', Emmit's father was strung up by no other organization than the US Army... For raping and murdering Italian women during WWII

The rotten, nigger apple never falls far from the tree
    Carolyn Bryant Donham Lives in a Raleigh NC senior facility. Niggers are ready tried to storm the place demanding justice. And now they’re keeping her in an undisclosed facility.