Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

White Man Helping A Nigger Gets Shot and Murdered For His Trouble

White man on vacation drops off family at hotel in Mertyl Beach and takes a feral, murderous nig-nog on the last ride of his life. Imagine... A guy leaves his family to help a stranger out... Gets fucking shot..... And for nothing....

How did I first know it was a vile, filthy street ape?? The vermin MSM refused to print a pic of the monkey...

Whole story:

https://news.yahoo.com/myrtle-beach-...090000257.html

The NIGGER in question (as if all the others are any different)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (12).png 
Views:	321 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	20614

2. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why did he offer to drive him anywhere? Jesus. The wife said he gives rides to homeless and drug addicts. Stupid. Real stupid. Kind hearted but stupid.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Why did he offer to drive him anywhere? Jesus. The wife said he gives rides to homeless and drug addicts. Stupid. Real stupid. Kind hearted but stupid.
    If I've said it once...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...422#post221422
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I remember a bunch of years ago, some human rescued a niglet and the parents beat the white privilege out of him.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    He had a habit of giving rides to the trash of society? The only thing that surprises me is that it took this long to get himself killed. Definitely a Darwin Award.

Just look at this evil nigger ape's mug! How could anybody with an IQ over 50 even coonsider giving that chimp a ride?!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously didn't have the good instinct for self-preservation. In the animal kingdom, there's no pity, compassion, morality, kindness. Just good ol' kill or be killed, or run and live another day. Proof that niggers are animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he had offered to give rides to veterans, the elderly, and the handicapped instead of to bums, drug addicts, and big, healthy, feral groids(who can find their own way to their hoes, dealers, and places they want to rob) he'd probably still be alive.

AFAIC, this is a Darwin Award winner.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if they were hitchhiking or said when he walked into the hotel "Hey man I need a lift." And the guy is like, "Ok, I'll take you any where you want." God. Stupid.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Just look at this evil nigger ape's mug! How could anybody with an IQ over 50 even coonsider giving that chimp a ride?!
    Even Leroy said... damn SKRAIT !!!

He made the mistake of taking a stinking snakehead nigger for a HUMAN !!!

15. Likes Kagman, jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not saying this made it ok, these niggers should all be liquidated regardless, but it appeared he was trying to cop drugs off these apes. Never do any sort of business with niggers, never!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

17. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I'm not saying this made it ok, these niggers should all be liquidated regardless, but it appeared he was trying to cop drugs off these apes. Never do any sort of business with niggers, never!
    I suspected the White dude was up to no good.. Maybe I missed it in the article... Would not surprise me in the least.... I make it a rule not to do business with niggers with legal businesses... I'd never have anything to do with one in an illegal one (which 95 percent are involved in illegal shit anyway)

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I suspected the White dude was up to no good.. Maybe I missed it in the article... Would not surprise me in the least.... I make it a rule not to do business with niggers with legal businesses... I'd never have anything to do with one in an illegal one (which 95 percent are involved in illegal shit anyway)
    SCENARIO:
    He went to a gas station at night, and met the first gorilla who prolly said he could get him some drugs.
    Then when he drove the first gorilla to the drug slinging gorilla, the second gorilla or one his troupe members wasted the guy after ripping him off.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

20. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a Hayshee feral.

The best comments are on this site - no censoring:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/widow-wes...prison-suspect
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."