Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Bat Fairy comes for Magnum P.I.'s nigger buddy T.C.

Roger E. Mosley, Actor on ‘Magnum, P.I.,’ Dies at 83

Roger E. Mosley, who portrayed Theodore “T.C.” Calvin, the helicopter pilot and buddy of Tom Selleck’s character on all eight seasons of the original Magnum, P.I., died Sunday. He was 83.

Mosley died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles of injuries incurred in a car accident in nearby Lynwood three days earlier, his daughter, Ch-a, told The Hollywood Reporter.
    And the nigger affirmative action got him the role.

According to Mosley, Gerald McRaney was all set to play T.C. before the producers realized they needed a person of color in the main cast. Selleck thought of Mosley from a prison film they had done together, 1973’s Terminal Island, and suggested him for the part.
    At the start, the writers had T.C. as the owner of a struggling helicopter business, but Mosley refused to “be the only Black person in Hawaii and be broke,” he said. “And they reversed. They decided Tom would be broke, and I would be financially well off — except I was always bailing him out.”

“They [the Magnum writers] keep writing for me to smoke and drink, but I won’t do it,” he said in a 1982 interview in Ebony. “I never get high, smoke or drink on the show or in real life. That’s not what I want Black kids to see.”
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...um-1235194403/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheete! Ah be the good clean and rich nigguh. Sheete!
    What is it with whitey? Honkeys are always elevating and giving in to niggers. Couldn't they just get another human to play the partner?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Batfairy waited too long! The worthless boon made it to 83!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Batfairy waited too long! The worthless boon made it to 83!
    83 years too late.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, nobody would ever believe a nigger was broke. What nobody who's been in the service would believe, is that
    a nigger passed flight school, or actually ran a helicopter business. And they gave this jig script approval on a hit series ?
    Horseshit. Putting that story out there came right from the networks public relations machine.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Roger E. Mosley, Actor on ‘Magnum, P.I.,’ Dies at 83

And the nigger affirmative action got him the role.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...um-1235194403/
    According to Mosley, Gerald McRaney was all set to play T.C. before the producers realized they needed a person of color in the main cast

McRaney was an awesome actor and lost out just because of "Gotta get a nigger" which applied even back then?

And the nigger had to be magic to influence all the young niggers who watched this show and grew up to be magic, just like this groid. Niggers have no pride. He got this role just because he was a nigger and for no other reason and then was uppity enough to set rules and make demands. As my mother always said, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile." How true.

Magnum was a broke-ass dummy who couldn't stay out of trouble and needed the smart, successful nigger to save his ass. Did no one care what kind of role model Magnum was for the YT kiddies?

83? Non-cRapping niggers seem to hang around forever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post