Close

Likes Likes:  72
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember in the 90's. Mudsharking was just starting. The white woman would have two white kids then the third one is black. So trailer park!

2. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You're so far north, those girls are probably Molson-heads.
    A great guy I know, married with two kids, who lives in the little Adirondack town near my upstate place, had
    a cute little daughter turn mudshark, and she's back living at mom and dad's with a brown turd.
    The kid's grown up now, and she's already a halfrican, so there's nothing to worry about. The damage is done...
    Talk about an absolute family-destroying event... You invest your whole life in your kids and to have them turn around and do that? It would really have been more merciful for all involved if she wandered on to the Northway and got clipped by some truck. Less pain and embarrassment for the family.

A harrowing tale...

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What's with these burners? Must they always pick niggers who look like savages who were just plucked from the jungle during a head-hunting expedition? Really?

I wish I could find a psychologist who could explain this phenomenon of these women who have lost all capacity for self-preservation. Can they really find these nigger bucks attractive? It's impossible. There's something insidious going on but I don't know what it is. "Wanting to piss off Daddy" doesn't cover it.
    Coal burning has been around for a while, at least within the last 250 years. The movie "Mandingo " showed a plantation mistress fuck a nigger because massa is out having slave fights. When the sprog came out, the doctor was horrified. I don't know if they killed the beast; I forgot. Even in slave movies, some wealthy fat ugly women would buy niggers to satisfy their lust.

These days, I'd say 80% of the blame goes to the media with 24/7 portrayals of happy buck-burner couples. Really, like that's factual. Stupid girls just think it's natural. The damage to the human species is incalculable, no thanks to the Kartrashians, who made nigger mating "normal".

Attractive females now think niggers are desirable because they have swag, confidence, BBC, etc. Every commercial these days show soyboys deferring to niggers.

One of the reasons miscegenation has taken root is based on the work of homosexuals. They operate on "love is love", but it's plain to see, it's not. Nature gave you a gender and plumbing; to misuse it is abhorrent. They normalize their actions, at the same time calling us intolerant and unenlightened. Niggers latched onto this to promote that they are equal as well, from there, the boundaries of man and beast disintegrated.

To me, it is clear that humans and niggers are just different species, and to allow them to mate with humans, spells out our destruction.

(Supposedly, there's a hybrid species called the coywolf. They are animals, so nature pushed them to do so. We are humans; we don't act on whims and solely on instinct. Therefore we do realize miscegenation is abhorrent.)
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Coal burning has been around for a while, at least within the last 250 years. The movie "Mandingo " showed a plantation mistress fuck a nigger because massa is out having slave fights. When the sprog came out, the doctor was horrified. I don't know if they killed the beast; I forgot. Even in slave movies, some wealthy fat ugly women would buy niggers to satisfy their lust.

These days, I'd say 80% of the blame goes to the media with 24/7 portrayals of happy buck-burner couples. Really, like that's factual. Stupid girls just think it's natural. The damage to the human species is incalculable, no thanks to the Kartrashians, who made nigger mating "normal".

Attractive females now think niggers are desirable because they have swag, confidence, BBC, etc. Every commercial these days show soyboys deferring to niggers.

One of the reasons miscegenation has taken root is based on the work of homosexuals. They operate on "love is love", but it's plain to see, it's not. Nature gave you a gender and plumbing; to misuse it is abhorrent. They normalize their actions, at the same time calling us intolerant and unenlightened. Niggers latched onto this to promote that they are equal as well, from there, the boundaries of man and beast disintegrated.

To me, it is clear that humans and niggers are just different species, and to allow them to mate with humans, spells out our destruction.

(Supposedly, there's a hybrid species called the coywolf. They are animals, so nature pushed them to do so. We are humans; we don't act on whims and solely on instinct. Therefore we do realize miscegenation is abhorrent.)
    Actually, Blanche (wife) rutted with the buck to get even with her husband, Hammond for keeping a special "fancy" hi-yalla mistress. THAT is more understandable, although disgusting and repugnant, than women now proudly hooking up with niggers because that's what they prefer.

The doctor drowned the mutant sprog, Hammond poisoned his wife and of course, boiled the buck.

I still refuse to believe any white woman is with a nigger because she finds him attractive, sexy, or appealing in any way. If they did, they wouldn't be so belligerent, nasty, and aggressive about it, with their giant "FU!!" attitude to the world.

Never ever in my entire life have I ever looked at any nigger - even when I really wasn't a raycisst - and thought, "He's hot!" any more than I would look at a dog or horse or a chimp and think that. Or maybe I was a rayciss and just didn't know it because to me, niggers were and are untouchable. Everything about them repulses me. All my friends were the same. We knew our fathers would have gone ballistic if any of us touched a nigger, but even if they wouldn't have, we didn't want any nogs.

I"d like to see a documentary on burners and their niggers who have happy, long-lasting, normal relationships where they both work and keep a nice home with no violence, drugs, arson, or arrests, just like regular people. They need to include drillers who aren't blobby, submissive cucks and beta nu-male douchebags as well. I dare the Libtards to find just one example of each.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn in hell, mudshark. You got EXACTLY what you deserved. I hate Nigger Service Stations as much as niggers......

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I remember in the 90's. Mudsharking was just starting. The white woman would have two white kids then the third one is black. So trailer park!
    YEAH! Disgusting pigs.....

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12