I've returned here after 15 years abroad and the nigger beast is making it's presence felt more than ever before. The numbers bare this out.

Census Data- those who identify as 'Filthy, Thieving NIGGERS'

1990 < 1 percent
2000 ~ 2.2 percent
2010 3.3 percent
2020 5.7 percent.

The nigger population has grown here in absolute terms and as a percent of the population. Since 1990, the overall population here has shrunk by 5.7 percent. Smaller overall population, significantly fewer whites while niggers have grown in both absolute terms and as a percent of the population

I was unable to find the Sow/Buck ratio but I would put it at least 4 to 1. Sows are few and far between. What we have are bucks looking for burners. Sadly, they are finding them. Imagine growing up in a isolated, small city with no niggers to speak of for, well, forever. Throw in the Coon News Network singing the praises of the depraved beasts and you've got a prescription for disaster. Most bucks I see are paired up with burners. Disgusting.... Below is the mugshot of the first murder this community has seen in 6 years.... Consider the toll paid, Stabby-style...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (9).png 
Views:	470 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	20603

The victim........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (10).png 
Views:	467 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	20604

Anyway... that's the trajectory here..... ever increasing niggerization of a formally white, upstanding community.... Terrible