Close

Likes Likes:  72
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Niggers of Northern New York...... The Nigger Burner Happy Hunting Ground....

I've returned here after 15 years abroad and the nigger beast is making it's presence felt more than ever before. The numbers bare this out.

Census Data- those who identify as 'Filthy, Thieving NIGGERS'

1990 < 1 percent
    2000 ~ 2.2 percent
    2010 3.3 percent
    2020 5.7 percent.

The nigger population has grown here in absolute terms and as a percent of the population. Since 1990, the overall population here has shrunk by 5.7 percent. Smaller overall population, significantly fewer whites while niggers have grown in both absolute terms and as a percent of the population

I was unable to find the Sow/Buck ratio but I would put it at least 4 to 1. Sows are few and far between. What we have are bucks looking for burners. Sadly, they are finding them. Imagine growing up in a isolated, small city with no niggers to speak of for, well, forever. Throw in the Coon News Network singing the praises of the depraved beasts and you've got a prescription for disaster. Most bucks I see are paired up with burners. Disgusting.... Below is the mugshot of the first murder this community has seen in 6 years.... Consider the toll paid, Stabby-style...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (9).png 
Views:	468 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	20603

The victim........

Name:	image (10).png 
Views:	464 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	20604

Anyway... that's the trajectory here..... ever increasing niggerization of a formally white, upstanding community.... Terrible

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Se kinda looks like Kirsten Dunst. Anyways, she got what she deserved. To the mudshark mortuary with you!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Se kinda looks like Kirsten Dunst. Anyways, she got what she deserved. To the mudshark mortuary with you!
    Burn the coal, PAY the toll!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sleazy dirty looking nigger. That girl is relatively attractive and could get a decent human guy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one bites the dust! Good riddance to the mud shark!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	mudsharkmortuary2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	20607
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Burn the coal, PAY the toll!!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Name:	mudsharkmortuary2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	20607
    Yep!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I imagine a lot of the burners in these areas are strung out on meth or heroin.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	mudshark1.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	20610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Another one bites the dust! Good riddance to the mud shark!
    For your viewing pleasure...

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I imagine a lot of the burners in these areas are strung out on meth or heroin.
    Remarkably little crime of any kind here... God damn 'Mayberry RFD'. It's so law-abiding it's maddening. Could there be a whole underworld of meth-heads? Yeah, and I'm just back after 15 or so years so I would not know it.

Why would attractive women go with a filthy, disgusting, violent ape?? Just turn on the TV... Hard to find a commercial WITHOUT a burner/mutant portrayed as some kind of nirvana.. And these people just don't know any better because this place has been essentially nigger free up until quite recently....

Amazing the power of that idiot box... It can sway opinion and behavior like little else.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Burners are in a state of rebellion against God and the laws of Nature. I saw commentary from a religious site years ago that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was actually a nigger and the "Forbidden Fruit" was interracial relations.
    Something to think about.

16. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad indeed that a human was murdered. We need to teach them to see for themselves. These are ugly and violent animals.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at the picture of those two they have absolutely no business being together. I wonder if some of these burners are pressured by the media and their friends/family and before you know it they find themselves in a situation they don't want to be in and would not be in if not for all this pushing by the media and government. Seriously that nigger looks like it has a ton of diseases. The fuck was she doing with it? Disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with these burners? Must they always pick niggers who look like savages who were just plucked from the jungle during a head-hunting expedition? Really?

I wish I could find a psychologist who could explain this phenomenon of these women who have lost all capacity for self-preservation. Can they really find these nigger bucks attractive? It's impossible. There's something insidious going on but I don't know what it is. "Wanting to piss off Daddy" doesn't cover it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Burners are in a state of rebellion against God and the laws of Nature. I saw commentary from a religious site years ago that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was actually a nigger and the "Forbidden Fruit" was interracial relations.
    Something to think about.

" ...rebellion against god and...nature" That sums up the outrage that is burning perfectly. A high crime against God.... Also appreciate the biblical reference. Wholly on-target. Niggers, the definition of Satan's Spawn - literally.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remarkably little crime of any kind here... God damn 'Mayberry RFD'. It's so law-abiding it's maddening. Could there be a whole underworld of meth-heads? Yeah, and I'm just back after 15 or so years so I would not know it.
    Why would attractive women go with a filthy, disgusting, violent ape?? Just turn on the TV... Hard to find a commercial WITHOUT a burner/mutant portrayed as some kind of nirvana.. And these people just don't know any better because this place has been essentially nigger free up until quite recently....
    Amazing the power of that idiot box... It can sway opinion and behavior like little else.
    You're so far north, those girls are probably Molson-heads.
    A great guy I know, married with two kids, who lives in the little Adirondack town near my upstate place, had
    a cute little daughter turn mudshark, having never even seen a negro. It was during the '90s, after cable television
    came to town, and the kids were exposed to race-mixing dogshit all day, while mom and dad worked their asses off.
    Upstate girls, due to lack of other activities, always started banging at a much younger age than girls from the city.
    Unnecessary slut-shaming was the result, which sets the stage for 'sharking. As soon as she went to community college
    30 miles away, the negroes pounced, presenting an opportunity for the daughter to give a big fuck you to the whole
    town. She shits out a blackaroon, the diddy disappears - and she's back living at mom and dad's with a brown turd.
    The kid's grown up now, and she's already a halfrican, so there's nothing to worry about. The damage is done...

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You're so far north, those girls are probably Molson-heads.
    A great guy I know, married with two kids, who lives in the little Adirondack town near my upstate place, had
    a cute little daughter turn mudshark, having never even seen a negro. It was during the '90s, after cable television
    came to town, and the kids were exposed to race-mixing dogshit all day, while mom and dad worked their asses off.
    Upstate girls, due to lack of other activities, always started banging at a much younger age than girls from the city.
    Unnecessary slut-shaming was the result, which sets the stage for 'sharking. As soon as she went to community college
    30 miles away, the negroes pounced, presenting an opportunity for the daughter to give a big fuck you to the whole
    town. She shits out a blackaroon, the diddy disappears - and she's back living at mom and dad's with a brown turd.
    The kid's grown up now, and she's already a halfrican, so there's nothing to worry about. The damage is done...
    Fucking tale of woe if ever I heard one! Damn, you read, you see, you even joke about it... but when it hits close to home... Damn... Aweful shame. At least the genetic gods could make them look human.. But no... Much closer to the nigger beast. There's a reason for that. The archetypic form has almost always domenent genes... The most advanced, recessive.

Her life.....

Name:	can-i-see-a-pic-of-the-little-fella.jpeg 
Views:	368 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	20622

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Looking at the picture of those two they have absolutely no business being together. I wonder if some of these burners are pressured by the media and their friends/family and before you know it they find themselves in a situation they don't want to be in and would not be in if not for all this pushing by the media and government. Seriously that nigger looks like it has a ton of diseases. The fuck was she doing with it? Disgusting.
    Well, I assure you this burner is definitely in a situation she didn’t want to be in

29. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking tale of woe if ever I heard one! Damn, you read, you see, you even joke about it... but when it hits close to home... Damn... Aweful shame. At least the genetic gods could make them look human.. But no... Much closer to the nigger beast. There's a reason for that. The archetypic form has almost always domenent genes... The most advanced, recessive.

Her life.....

Name:	can-i-see-a-pic-of-the-little-fella.jpeg 
Views:	368 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	20622

Name:	negro_tricycle.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	20624

31. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks casually flush a thousand years of their family's genetic evolution down the crapper. WTF !

33. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast