Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the U.S. Army isn't that desperate for recruits

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger infantry comes complete with red flava drank!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I hope the U.S. Army isn't that desperate for recruits

I'm afraid they are indeed that desperate. The Army has yet to meet 50% of the entire FY 2022 recruiting goal. Woke, trans, and nigger activism has destroyed the volunteer force. Military life is hard enough without the addition of their demoralizing requirements and the young men that are needed to make up the actual warfighter ranks are simply not willing to deal with their bullshit enough to enlist.

It's not just the Army. It's every branch. Compounding the problem of less men who are willing to deal with the moral corruption is the fact that less men are eligible mainly due to criminal records and lack of physical fitness. The numbers haven't been this bad since 1973. There is now talk of restarting the draft to give Biden disposable soldiers to sacrifice in order to cover up the Biden crime family syndicate's corrupt business dealings and Hunter's child rape in Ukraine. They have all the evidence including videos to hang them both and are now mere puppets at the will of foreign powers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Anastasia, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've talked to a few veterans and they all say it's bad, worse than they can ever remember.

Globohomo with their woke garbage and cancel culture has alienated the traditional white, male, straight, normal recruit who historically has made up the bulk of the American fighting force. Meanwhile, there will never be enough purple-haired trannyfag woketurds joining the military to make up the lost numbers.

8. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers are perfect for cannon fodder.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I retired almost 7 years ago and the niggers were allowed to do whatever they wanted then. I have friends that just left the service a couple of years before reaching retirement because they couldn’t stand the niggershines. Damn niggers ruin everything

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I've talked to a few veterans and they all say it's bad, worse than they can ever remember.

Globohomo with their woke garbage and cancel culture has alienated the traditional white, male, straight, normal recruit who historically has made up the bulk of the American fighting force. Meanwhile, there will never be enough purple-haired trannyfag woketurds joining the military to make up the lost numbers.

It's all part of globohomo's scheme. First, they take away any good reason or country to fight for. Then they give us no military to do it with if we had to. Then, it's all over. The frog has boiled never even knowing that the pot was heating up around it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post