Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rev'run Al Sharpcoon says the Bible stands for "abortion choice"

WTF!? Don't tell me that sharpcoon has rewritten the Bible, too. I'll stick with the King James Version, thank you, dumb nigger!
    On Abortion, Sharpton Declares 'The Bible Is About Choice'

President of National Action Network and MSNBC PoliticsNation host Al Sharpton joined Chris Jansing Reports on Thursday to discuss abortion and religion. Sharpton didn’t understand how one could be a good Christian and be pro-life because, according to him, “the Bible is about choice.”

Jansing led Sharpton with some polling data, “there was a Gallup poll back, I think it was the fall of 2020 showing the black committee has slowly become more accepting of abortion over the past couple of decades, but there are deeply held religious beliefs playing into this, especially with older black voters who are incredibly reliable and incredibly important to Democrats. So, how should Democrats be thinking about this? Because obviously they want and need to hold onto those voters.”

Turning to the religious question, Sharpton claimed, “The Bible, if you’re using this as a religious argument, the Bible is about choice. You can go to heaven or hell. There’s nowhere in the Bible that says you had to go to heaven.”
    You are definitely not going to heaven you foul nigger!

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ale...ign=syndicated
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree with Weird Al Sharlatan. Nigger animals should be aborted. They should also be spayed and neutered.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abortions and neutering would be great. And send the bill to the liberals! After all, niggers are their pets!

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Abortions and neutering would be great. And send the bill to the liberals! After all, niggers are their pets!
    That, I would gladly pay. That is an investment!

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How would Al Not-so-sharpcoon know? He's never read the Bible. You have to be able to read first.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My state just passed an abortion ban. I guess I’ll have to start a black market abortion business in my garage for niggers using my shop vac and assorted coat hangers.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I totally agree with Weird Al Sharlatan. Nigger animals should be aborted. They should also be spayed and neutered.
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There need to be different abortion rules for niggers and humans, just like any other two different species are treated differently. Nigger abortions need to be legal all the time.

13. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    There need to be different abortion rules for niggers and humans, just like any other two different species are treated differently. Nigger abortions need to be legal all the time.
    Whatever rules apply to animals should apply to nigger animals.

15. Likes tweakstick liked this post