Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry UPDATE: Trial For Murderous Rape Ape Who Killed 2 White Women in AL 23 years ago just started 3 years after Its Aperest

This is the Coley McCraney murder case of 1999 where the shitboon murdered 17-year-olds J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett of Dothan in Ozark AL. This case had a lot of ups and downs in 23 years including some lying asshole talking trash in order to collect the reward and some kunt part time cop Rena Crumb who claimed another Ozark cop did it.
    So they arrested the ape, who is supposed to be a nigger pastor lol, 3 years ago because his DNA matched the semen they found on the girls. The girls got lost and must have asked this shitboon for directions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ap22217583495852-768x602.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	20576
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beasley-hewlitt.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	20577
    The Two White Girls It Murdered
    https://www.kwqc.com/video/2022/08/0...-blow-defense/
    https://www.wtvy.com/2022/08/01/this...-murder-trial/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Awful. So sad for the families of the girls.

3. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That POS has been stealing air for 23 years after he killed them. He prolly committed more murders too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    He prolly committed more murders too
    DNA testing has proved that a killer nigger never stops. Every time a murderer nigger or rape ape is caught, it's worth doing tests on cold cases (unless it's a nigger victim, of course).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post