Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Louisiana Postal 'Worker' Nig-Nog Steals Birthday Cards...

Filthy nig-nog piece of shit stealing kiddies birthday money..... Nigger ass fired and arrested for efforts..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (9).png 
Views:	257 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	20575

Full story here........

https://news.yahoo.com/missing-birth...160716007.html

@Tweek... This is your neck of the woods I do believe...

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers just cant resist their urge to steal.It’s in their DNA!

4. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Tweek... This is your neck of the woods I do believe...
    It's a couple of hours north.

When we first moved here, we had few problems with our mail. Since then, all of our mail carriers have been replaced with niggers. At least a couple of times a month, I get neighbors mail in our box. I have to assume that neighbors are getting ours as well but no-one has ever brought us any.

Years ago, you had to take a civil service test to make sure you could at least read and weren't a complete nigger retard. Now, every time I see the mail truck drive by, it's a fat sheeboon with 3 inch nayurls either talking or tapping away on dey sail foambz while driving.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We judge them on the content of their non-existent character
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I lub some of the comments there:
    farty pants
    29 minutes ago

He was not a POC and that is a disappointment to all the outright and closet racist posters on here.

Now that you broached the subject farty pants, you are dead wrong. He is a BIPOC
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandma used to send me 2 dollars cash in the mail in the 70's. One time the envelope got to us and it had been opened and the money was missing. My dad was pissed. I heard him "God damn niggers." I said, "How do you know it was them who did it?" I was a dumb 10 year old. He said, "Who do you think works there?"

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's a couple of hours north.

When we first moved here, we had few problems with our mail. Since then, all of our mail carriers have been replaced with niggers. At least a couple of times a month, I get neighbors mail in our box. I have to assume that neighbors are getting ours as well but no-one has ever brought us any.

Years ago, you had to take a civil service test to make sure you could at least read and weren't a complete nigger retard. Now, every time I see the mail truck drive by, it's a fat sheeboon with 3 inch nayurls either talking or tapping away on dey sail foambz while driving.
    I got the same issue in my condo's mail room. It's a standard grid of mailboxes, and while our regular carrier is a human and is actually attentive to his job, it's easy to tell days he's off. Those days I get mail meant for the box above or below mine. A couple times neighbors did get my mail, and were decent enough to leave it at my door. What gets me, is back in the days of the Railway Post Office, you had a grid with dozens and dozens of cubbyholes, you had to stand at a counter, with the cubbyholes roughly shoulder height, on a train moving perhaps 70-80 miles per hour, and sort the mail correctly, no mistakes tolerated. And do it quickly enough that the mail was sorted and ready to be dropped off in a station. Heck, back then, they didn't even have to stop the train for the mail, just toss the bags of letters off, and they had a special arm that swung out to pick up a bag of mail waiting on a hook along the track. Repeat process. Yet standards are so low now, that some fat dumb sheboon knuckledrags from mailbox to mailbox, can't even get a few letters dropped off in the correct box. See, this is what happens when society sets its standards lower and lower to enable these dumb feral savages.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever you make a comment on one of these stories implying the guy was black, you get called a racist by all the cuck whites on there. Their big line is, "Evil comes in all colors." Ok. Then they bring up Gacy or Dahmer or Manson. Ok true but that was an anamoly. Few and far between. Let's face it. These people are so in denial and will be until they die or some nigger offs them. Sad but true. It's not only stupid but dangerous to think like that. If they think whites are as dangerous as niggers, that means they will put themselves in proximity to them and that hugely ups the risk of harm or death. I told my parents this and my parents said, "Look. They are risking getting killed or at the very least financially ruined by getting sued for being "racist" thinking like that but there is nothing you can do. Just you know to stay away from them."

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I lub some of the comments there:
    Isn't it funny how libtards are ALWAYS the first to bring up race...way quicker than any so-called "racist."

I wish there was some kind of worldwide shock collar that would deliver a jolt to libtards whenever a criminal turns out to be one of their beloved niggers.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I did that a long time ago, half a day of tests and proving I could lift 70 pounds, just to work a few weeks during the holidays for extra cash. Even though I'd be hauling boxes in a warehouse and not a regular post office, I had to go through the full test of 5 minutes to memorize a few address ranges. Even at that time, I doubt the niggers had to pass the written or physical test. The one nigger hired with our group would niggershuffle around wearing full-sized headphones and clown shoes (both safety violations) and could barely be bothered lifting envelopes. Apefirmative action has been the rule for many years in federal agencies.

When my local post office hired one nigger, within a couple of years every last worker at the counter was a nigger. I just couldn't rely on my packages or special service envelopes to go out on time, especially boxes I was shipping during the holidays. I started going a few miles out of the way to a post office that still had humans.

Any corporate mail room staffed by niggers is also a nightmare. At the wokest company I ever worked for, with a mail room filled with niggers, I once made the mistake of putting a Netflix return envelope in the pickup tray. Whatever anyone put in a tray, the floor mail guy was supposed to get it by 5 so it would go out in that day's mail. After one week, I reported the DVD as missing. It took another week or two before it finally arrived, and I knew what happened. One nigger opened it up to see, brought the movie home for a few nights, and then they traded it around. It's amazing they bothered to return it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.