Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Leftists Dominate FBI Top 10 Domestic Terror List, Despite Warnings About Far Right

“In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violence extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists."
    The post Leftists Dominate FBI Top 10 Domestic Terror List, Despite Warnings About Far Right appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frankly, this surprises me. The FBI has been infiltrated by Leftist filth starting with ObamaThePimp. He was the first president in our history who used political affiliation as the primary hiring criteria for all security and intelligence positions. Those sniveling liberal worms are now in positions of responsibility and hence the concentration on the fraud Jan 6 'insurrection' while BurnLootMurder filth got away with destroying BILLIONS...

If I had to bet, I'd say there are still appreciable numbers of clear thinking FBI agents and supervisory agents and this is an important result. You can bet these people will be targeted and routed out of those positions. The DemonRATS know no other way.