Close

Likes Likes:  4
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like

    An Idea To Be Encouraged

    I hope this idea takes off in a big way....

    https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/us-sc...-muroki/348472

    Niggers are terrified of segregation of any kind, because they know full well that nigger teachers with nigger pupils will never reach anywhere near the level of their white counterparts.
    Notice the excuses this nigger newsreader gives as to why this shouldn't happen. She knows deep in her mind what her real objections are; she just doesn't want to face them!

    Let's have segregation in every area of life - I'm fine with that!

  2. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Defund Welfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Rust Belt
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iím glad that nigger authors picture is right at the top of the article. That says more than the entire article.
    https://archive.ph/zP8E9 Hereís another old article about niggers holding entire school performances back.

    Itís not exactly a big secret that schools with higher nigger populations hold the unfortunate humans back. The article naturally still blames under qualified teachers, outdated textbooks, and lack of access to technology. Hilarious.
    First off, qualified teachers would not last long teaching hyper violent teenapers. Theyíd probably encourage the human students to get the hell out of those schools!
    Second, outdated text books? That is hilarious. Niggers donít even want to learn how to read. You could have magic spell books, and it still wouldnít matter. They canít read it, and if you try to teach them they wonít listen anyway.
    Lack of access to technology? What do niggers do with technology other than look at porn, record cRap, and record public chimpouts hoping for a ghetto lawsuit?
    Those excuses also donít explain the hilariously high truancy rates of niggers, so even if you had these theoretically perfect nigger teaching conditions- they still wonít show up anyway!
    Niggers are the parasites of humanity; Thousands of years and they've only brought misery to the earth.

  4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  5. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why humans in the USA want vouchers for the tax dollars taken from them for public "scewels". Increasingly humans realize they must have some form of private education
    or home schooling to keep their children from being niggerified and dragged down trying to learn in the face of idiotic TNB they have to witness in the public schools.

  6. Likes tweakstick liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    This is why humans in the USA want vouchers for the tax dollars taken from them for public "scewels". Increasingly humans realize they must have some form of private education
    or home schooling to keep their children from being niggerified and dragged down trying to learn in the face of idiotic TNB they have to witness in the public schools.
    Since humans are the only one who pay taxes, but also the only ones who don't get anything back from the government, they should stop paying taxes. A government that doesn't represent the people looses its legitimacy. What do you think why politicians / central banks / UN / World Economic Forum etc. want to ban cash?

  8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Since humans are the only one who pay taxes, but also the only ones who don't get anything back from the government, they should stop paying taxes.
    I can think of about 87,000 newly hired, armed, dangerous, incompetent, trigger happy, fat, stupid reasons why this is probably a bad idea. This is going to get ugly, really fast.


    To top this all off, Biden just signed an executive order to usher in a cashless E-currency which will probably take about two years to implement if he can get away with it as planned. No one is talking about it because the media won't touch the subject but it is in the works. As soon as it happens, expect the forced introduction of the Chinese style social credit system. Websites like ours will be a thing of the past in short order, folks. Free speech, travel, and everything else guaranteed by our Constitution will be gone when this happens.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  10. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I can think of about 87,000 newly hired, armed, dangerous, incompetent, trigger happy, fat, stupid reasons why this is probably a bad idea. This is going to get ugly, really fast.
    Sadly that is true! At least you are allowed own guns as well, and who knows how long the 87k idiots would fight when they don't get paid any more, due to tax money.

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    To top this all off, Biden just signed an executive order to usher in a cashless E-currency which will probably take about two years to implement if he can get away with it as planned. No one is talking about it because the media won't touch the subject but it is in the works. As soon as it happens, expect the forced introduction of the Chinese style social credit system. Websites like ours will be a thing of the past in short order, folks. Free speech, travel, and everything else guaranteed by our Constitution will be gone when this happens.
    Yes, that's what I was referring to when I said they want to ban cash. They try that over here as well, just here they won't find enough competent people to do that any more. Not saying that our politicians won't be stupid enough to then let foreign nations or Niggerbook implement that for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •