Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

9 Years in Prison....

A Russian prison, is what that high-yellow nigger bassetball DL lesbo nigger got sentenced too....I just hope they don't wanna trade for the nigger so it Will Have to sit there and Rot.

Note to the niggers....everyone knows that All niggers smoke weed.....that's a really big part of a niggers progression and success...lol

Pass the word amongst the nigger vermin, don't take your weed into Russia
    ...lol

2. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha! In the main forums, we're playing buck or sow with this one.

4. Likes Defund Welfare, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s hilarious. The activists and petitions are fired up even more now.
    I’ve been following this so closely for some reason and the comments all the activists make are great, they swear like sailors and say stuff like “Leboon James would have been out overnight” I am not kidding.

Seeing how poor the activists English is and how often they swear really makes me know that Russia is doing the right thing keeping this freak of nature caged. If you haven’t ever seen her speak you should also see some of her bix nood.

If any other non nigger athlete was caged up in a foreign country and she was aware of it she wouldn’t even roll out of bed to make an effort to get them out. Nor would any of those activists.
    That’s what you get for hating the country you live in. “Fuck America. America please help me!”

Also to Biden, you will go down in history among the worst presidents ever. You can’t even form a coherent sentence, much less finish it without filling your trousers with chili.
    If Trump was still in office he would have negotiated her out successfully by now. Want to know why? Dictators like Putin did not get to where they are by following the rules, you need someone who is kind of a bully themselves to successfully deal with them.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That voice! The Russians are going to get exposed to vibrancy!

8. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Haha! In the main forums, we're playing buck or sow with this one.
    That is a PRIME example of "Buck or sow?!"

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck or sow? Whatever it is, we can all agree on one thing. It’s a disgusting filthy America hatin nigger that should do the whole 9 years!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You know you are a nigger when you not only disobey the federal laws of your own nation, but also the federal laws of other nations. "I didn't do nothing!" (AKA "dindu muffins")

That's a double negative and an admission of guilt.

While marijuana use is legal in my state, I am also aware that it is not currently legal in every state, and transporting it across state lines may result in criminal charges. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse to commit felonies and misdemeanors.

If that was the case, then literally every retard would get off scot free, and so would everyone who had no morals, and that would lead to the destruction of civilization.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO!!!! DON'T tell them that! Tell them it's been legalized...... And to bring a metric FUCK TON of it!

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Buck or sow? Whatever it is, we can all agree on one thing. It’s a disgusting filthy America hatin nigger that should do the whole 9 years!
    AGREED! And hopefully MORE nigger idiots will follow suit. Maybe, we can convince a horde of niggers that weed is legal in Russia and they will pack up and go there with their weed.

18. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember correctly, this negress kneeled during playing of the national anthem. So if you don't love this country, I hope it likes Russia.

Your life and career is over, ungrateful bitch!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If I remember correctly, this negress kneeled during playing of the national anthem. So if you don't love this country, I hope it likes Russia.

Your life and career is over, ungrateful bitch!
    I'm sure this isn't the first time this monkey has been on her knees.......

22. Likes Ignatow liked this post