Close

Likes Likes:  29
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    HA! Look What I Found!


  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do happen to own nigger art. One is a water color of a negress picking cotton. I also have some little black plastic nigger figures. Some more, I'm sure. But this web site is hilarious!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who in their right mind would want to picture of a nigger hanging in there home? It’s bad enough I have to see the shit skins when I’m out and about.

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I do happen to own nigger art. One is a water color of a negress picking cotton. I also have some little black plastic nigger figures. Some more, I'm sure. But this web site is hilarious!
    EXCELLENT! I want stuff like that! It's more "artistic" or "creative" than the Obama dartboard I made.....

  6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  7. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    At least they are calling a "spade" a "spade!!" Gnomesayin'?!

  8. Likes Ignatow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  9. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I do happen to own nigger art. One is a water color of a negress picking cotton. I also have some little black plastic nigger figures. Some more, I'm sure. But this web site is hilarious!
    I remember when I was a "keyid" and my Grand Parents had a lawn jockey!!

  10. Likes Ignatow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  11. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    zagnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a "keyid" and my Grand Parents had a lawn jockey!!
    I took some rebar and welded a monkey with a curled tail to hang the light from. The head was a chia nigger head of Obama. The nigger lovers stole it the first week i had it on display. Lukily I bought 3 Obama heads to replace the ones being stolen. The next version I made had the tail wrapped around the post of the mail box making it harder to steal. The next one they wacked the head shattering it all over the street. I place a sign stating they improved the appearance. THen they stole that sign. THe last head was decorated with a turbin and a sign stating "behold the muslim monkey!" Leaving some very sharp slag on the rebar bit the thief that stole the muslim monkey because there was blood on his mangled torso.

  12. Likes Ignatow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  13. #8
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a "keyid" and my Grand Parents had a lawn jockey!!
    Mrs. Tar Remover won't let me have a lawn jockey right now (for good reason). But My bro in CA lives out by Victorville and we discussed lawn jockeys one day. He went out and got 3.

  14. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Mrs. Tar Remover won't let me have a lawn jockey right now (for good reason). But My bro in CA lives out by Victorville and we discussed lawn jockeys one day. He went out and got 3.
    GOOD for him!! But his neighbors might say he's RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

  15. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  16. #10
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GOOD for him!! But his neighbors might say he's RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
    He's like me! He don't give a fuck!

  17. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

    A few jewels in that site.... The original 'Nigger in the Wood Pile' lithograph... Never knew where that phrase came from... Here it is...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (11).png 
Views:	57 
Size:	759.1 KB 
ID:	20609

  18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  19. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    He's like me! He don't give a fuck!
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

  20. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
  21. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I took some rebar and welded a monkey with a curled tail to hang the light from. The head was a chia nigger head of Obama. The nigger lovers stole it the first week i had it on display. Lukily I bought 3 Obama heads to replace the ones being stolen. The next version I made had the tail wrapped around the post of the mail box making it harder to steal. The next one they wacked the head shattering it all over the street. I place a sign stating they improved the appearance. THen they stole that sign. THe last head was decorated with a turbin and a sign stating "behold the muslim monkey!" Leaving some very sharp slag on the rebar bit the thief that stole the muslim monkey because there was blood on his mangled torso.
    That shit is GENUINELY funny.... Wish you took some pics!

  22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •