Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny buck 'cheerleader' kicked out of cheerleading camp for choking an actual female cheerleader

Trans cheerleader kicked out of camp after allegedly choking teammate

A transgender cheerleader who was born a biological male was kicked out of a Texas cheerleading camp and given a criminal citation after allegedly choking a female teammate.

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, wrote on Facebook last week. “I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’ “

The incident took place at Ranger College, where police responded to a dispute between the members of the team, according to Facebook posts from team members. Medlock alleges that a teammate made transphobic and racist remarks before the altercation, with cell phone video showing other cheerleaders hiding in a room from an agitated Medlock.
    https://nypost.com/2022/07/31/trans-...78543281420226
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,”
    Even if the buck had choked the girl to death, it would be called justifiable homicide because saying a male can't be female is a crime that deserves capital punishment.

I did a little cheerleading back in the day. I can state that absolutely there were no guys on the team.

Just another day in Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The picture made me nauseous. It's face was lightened and it's body was a dark skinned nigger boy's body. I don't know if it was photoshopped or just heavily made up to look like that.

Women can now have penises. Men can menstruate. Up is down. Nothing makes sense. I can't believe what my country has turned into. It's heartbreaking.

God is going to destroy this place soon. Even those of us who thought we were innocent will suffer because we let this shit happen. Old Testament justice is there for a reason no matter how harsh most people think it is.

I'm heading underground now. Someone come and knock on my cave door once the nukes quit falling and the radiation subsides.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s bullshit! A male nigger in a dress is not a woman.Therefore it should no be treated like a woman or allowed to participate in female sports or leagues. All the female teammates should just walk off in protest.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That’s bullshit! A male nigger in a dress is not a woman.Therefore it should no be treated like a woman or allowed to participate in female sports or leagues. All the female teammates should just walk off in protest.

I say they all take turns kicking it in its monkey nutz !!
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 08-04-2022 at 04:05 AM. Reason: punctuation

8. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The picture made me nauseous. It's face was lightened and it's body was a dark skinned nigger boy's body. I don't know if it was photoshopped or just heavily made up to look like that.

Women can now have penises. Men can menstruate. Up is down. Nothing makes sense. I can't believe what my country has turned into. It's heartbreaking.

God is going to destroy this place soon. Even those of us who thought we were innocent will suffer because we let this shit happen. Old Testament justice is there for a reason no matter how harsh most people think it is.

I'm heading underground now. Someone come and knock on my cave door once the nukes quit falling and the radiation subsides.

Seems the "Before" (surgery/filters/photoshop?) pic of the buck looked quite different:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Averie Chanel Medlock - Google Search.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	467.4 KB 
ID:	20523

Yeah, my father wouldn't have minded if I had been forced into a locker room with a big nigger buck.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I say they all take turns kicking it in it's monkey nutz !!
    I SECOND that!!

11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seems the "Before" (surgery/filters/photoshop?) pic of the buck looked quite different:

Name:	Averie Chanel Medlock - Google Search.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	467.4 KB 
ID:	20523

Yeah, my father wouldn't have minded if I had been forced into a locker room with a big nigger buck.

Where, exactly is the outrage from the woke crowd when men appropriate womanhood? How about when they appropriate white hair/skin? This nigger is doing both.

The girl's father should take the gloves off and not attempt to be PC about this matter:
    She still has testosterone and a penis
    Nope. Don't call it by that pronoun. That is caving to the alphabet sex Nazis. Call it what it is - a perverted male nigger youth.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where, exactly is the outrage from the woke crowd when men appropriate womanhood? How about when they appropriate white hair/skin? This nigger is doing both.

The girl's father should take the gloves off and not attempt to be PC about this matter:

Nope. Don't call it by that pronoun. That is caving to the alphabet sex Nazis. Call it what it is - a perverted male nigger youth.

Putting on makeup, a dress and a rachet wig doesn't make a female. That doesn't even work for sows, never mind bucks.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a little cheerleading back in the day. I can state that absolutely there were no guys on the team.
    My high school's cheerleading team always had at least a few. They were obvious males, wore male uniforms, made no attempt to look like girls, and couldn't have been mistaken for female. These were big, strapping guys whose strength was needed to lift up the girls and help with stunts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    My high school's cheerleading team always had at least a few. They were obvious males, wore male uniforms, made no attempt to look like girls, and couldn't have been mistaken for female. These were big, strapping guys whose strength was needed to lift up the girls and help with stunts.
    My HS senior class had around 90 students. Maybe 3 in the whole class were left after dropouts who were niggers to the best of my recollection. The cheerleading team amounted to around a dozen hot, fit, outgoing, studious girls and one short fat nigger sow - always. We had no males and no-one wanted to try, save one. The cheer team wouldn't take him. They didn't even let him try out and told him it was only open to girls. This 80 pound Starvin' Marvin looking nigger was an openly gay tranny and carried a purse until he dropped out immediately after getting body slammed onto the cafeteria floor for hitting a football player with it. Last we heard, he was turning tricks in Memphrica trying to save up enough money for a sex change.

Even back then, the schools tried to kowtow to the niggers by forcing them down our throats. The cheer team always had to have at least one shenigg no matter how ugly, fat, disgusting and unenthused. The class voting for most likely to (or whatever bullshit) had to be inclusive by the 80's. The class had to vote for most beautiful girl/handsome boy white and black separately because they could never produce an attractive nigger. Nigger/liberal induced re-segregation, amiright? The result was always a fat nasty ho-bag because that's all they had. The bucks were always crosseyed inbreeds. Unlike regular student photos in the yearbook, they got their mugs in full page colorized shots in the yearbook. I have no idea why since they were niggers and black and white photos would have sufficed and could have saved a few bucks on the price. Better yet, they shouldn't have been in my school in the first place.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

You speak the God's honest truth.. You read this shit and think such insanity must limited to the radical left fringe of the DemonRAT party... Not so. This pathology has gone completely mainstream. The Navy has now implemented General Design Criteria for new construction and retrofits that calls for disposal of 'male menstrual products'... Yep, you got it. Our boomer nuke subs, each with enough fire power to send all of civilization back to the stone age, crewed by men so confused they put on dresses every morning...

The wider view paints and even bleaker picture. If people in power believe such patent insanity, how can they be trusted to do anything? They're as sick, and certainly more dangerous, than mental patients prancing around wearing tutus... Just how far have we fallen???

Name:	american-men-in-france-1944.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	20549

19. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You speak the God's honest truth.. You read this shit and think such insanity must limited to the radical left fringe of the DemonRAT party... Not so. This pathology has gone completely mainstream. The Navy has now implemented General Design Criteria for new construction and retrofits that calls for disposal of 'male menstrual products'... Yep, you got it. Our boomer nuke subs, each with enough fire power to send all of civilization back to the stone age, crewed by men so confused they put on dresses every morning...

The wider view paints and even bleaker picture. If people in power believe such patent insanity, how can they be trusted to do anything? They're as sick, and certainly more dangerous, than mental patients prancing around wearing tutus... Just how far have we fallen???

Name:	american-men-in-france-1944.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	20549
    I know I'll be sorry for asking but what are you talking about?? Has someone figured out a way to give a man a uterus...wtf??

All this insanity would have been too far out for a sci-fi movie once upon a time.

Name:	grandfather6e23f245d97fb625_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	20551

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I'll be sorry for asking but what are you talking about?? Has someone figured out a way to give a man a uterus...wtf??

Name:	jesus chad.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	20552

In a sort. It was just from a rib, and it was a long time ago and he hasn't done it since.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

All this insanity would have been too far out for a sci-fi movie once upon a time.

You better sit down for this one..... Of course nature makes mistakes and doctors mis-gender babies.... They simply can't tell at that young age... Penis be damned. Yes.. Men who 'transition' (read: have an on-going psychotic episode) to female MUST have periods be cause they're women!! And prepare to be canceled if you have to ordacity to look those fuck-wits in the eye and say 'you are fucking out of YOUR MIND!!'. Men 'pretend' and even use pads... or tampons... (you can imagine...)

At this point, even the most jaded canuck has got to be thinking 'even Americans are not so totally fucked up'.... Ahhhh that clear-thinking northern soul would be selling us woefully short.... Make no mistake... Trans woman... (XY Chromos) most certainly DO get 'periods' and many chose to use the appropriate accouterments as necessary. It's all psychosis.. Make believe.... Fantasy.....

Where's that meteor when you need it... because THAT is the Great Reset this world needs..

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost forgot... Men can also get PREGNANT.... Yep... Make no mistake...

Name:	man-and-woman-laying-in-bed-woman-thinking.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	20555

Name:	we-must-stop-misinformation.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	20556

Name:	rachel-levine-military-admiral-uniform.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	20557

Name:	google-results-can-men-become-pregnant.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	20559
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You better sit down for this one..... Of course nature makes mistakes and doctors mis-gender babies.... They simply can't tell at that young age... Penis be damned. Yes.. Men who 'transition' (read: have an on-going psychotic episode) to female MUST have periods be cause they're women!! And prepare to be canceled if you have to ordacity to look those fuck-wits in the eye and say 'you are fucking out of YOUR MIND!!'. Men 'pretend' and even use pads... or tampons... (you can imagine...)

At this point, even the most jaded canuck has got to be thinking 'even Americans are not so totally fucked up'.... Ahhhh that clear-thinking northern soul would be selling us woefully short.... Make no mistake... Trans woman... (XY Chromos) most certainly DO get 'periods' and many chose to use the appropriate accouterments as necessary. It's all psychosis.. Make believe.... Fantasy.....

Where's that meteor when you need it... because THAT is the Great Reset this world needs..

Name:	tearinghairdesperation-clZENp-clipart.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	20560

Who would have dreamed we'd ever have such a discussion?

I know that saying "Men cannot be women" will get you booted off the planet. Men cannot conceive or have babies. To do so one needs a uterus, something no man has. They may get their weenies cut off and turned inside out to make a fake vagina into which they must ram stretchers every day, but it does not work. Why is saying this so outrageous? Oh, right - basic biology is now transphobic, sexist, rayciss, ableist or whatever other nonsense terms these lunatics dream up.

Who EVER thought that the mentally ill (and you have to be mentally ill to volunteer to have healthy body parts amputated) and niggers would end up at the top of the hierarchy?

I think of this woman, a senior UK researcher who got fired and was judged "Not worthy of respect" for saying, "Men cannot change into women". A heretic, for sure who should be burned at the stake.

stating basic biological facts were upheld as legitimate grounds to be fired.
    https://www.christianpost.com/world/...g-defends.html

26. Likes Kagman liked this post