Close

Likes Likes:  170
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I knew about those AR platformed 12 guage... I would have dropped my remmy 870 in a heart beat. I bet the main spring eats up plenty recoil... Semi-auto allows for eye on target all the time.... Wish I had one!!!

Sadly, here in Nig York 'Assault Style' fire arms are verboten. As if our founding fathers gave a rat's ass if Billy Bob was out shooting Bambi.... The Second Amemendment IS FOR THE OVERTHROW OF TYRANTS..... And think of the courage our Founding Fathers displayed, after a war, to include such a thing in our Constitution.

Given the above CORRECT interpretation of the Second Amendment... The Gov't should be GIVING AWAY assault rifles...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Right now Palmetto Armory is selling AR15 style 12 gauges for some seriously affordable prices. You can pick up a Typhoon Defense X12 for about $400. If I was in the market for a a new 12 gauge, I'd probably get one of those. Just buy a couple extra magazines, and you have all the extra rounds you need.
    Those magazines are huge, considering the few shells they hold. The Remington 870, 1100 or 500 series Mossberg are some smooth handling weapons,
    that most people are used to, and with our own US grunts sticking with the tube-fed variety, I'm all right with what I have. That KSG, 26" long,
    holding 14 shells, would be my choice, if I was buying anything new. But I'm not...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m old school, i’ve got an 1897 Winchester and a 97 Winchester trench gun from WWI. They might be old but they are damn effective! Just hold the trigger and pump!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    I’m old school, i’ve got an 1897 Winchester and a 97 Winchester trench gun from WWI. They might be old but they are damn effective! Just hold the trigger and pump!
    Now I'm jealous. My friend didn't know what his '97 was capable of, until he saw me slam firing it like a maniac.
    All these guys were then offering him big bucks for it. That was 40 years ago, and he's still got that 1897.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    The Second Amemendment IS FOR THE OVERTHROW OF TYRANTS..... And think of the courage our Founding Fathers displayed, after a war, to include such a thing in our Constitution.

Given the above CORRECT interpretation of the Second Amendment... The Gov't should be GIVING AWAY assault rifles...
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE: Grey Wolf back on the job after nigger invasion heart attack...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    But,for $400 ,I can get a North Haven,CT made Mossberg 500.I prefer Pump action over SA.
    For about $200-250 you could get a Mossberg Maverick 88. All the reputable gun critics give them a thumbs up.

Mossberg makes the the Maverick shotguns in Texas. Or, actually assembles them. Mossberg buys some of their parts from Turkey and elsewhere, but at least there products are assembled here. God only knows that the U.S. govt makes it really hard for companies to manufacture here with all the taxes, fees and whatnot.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    UPDATE: Grey Wolf back on the job after nigger invasion heart attack...

80+ years old??? The old boy has testicles of Titanium

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloaded and thanks.........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For about $200-250 you could get a Mossberg Maverick 88. All the reputable gun critics give them a thumbs up.

Mossberg makes the the Maverick shotguns in Texas. Or, actually assembles them. Mossberg buys some of their parts from Turkey and elsewhere, but at least there products are assembled here. God only knows that the U.S. govt makes it really hard for companies to manufacture here with all the taxes, fees and whatnot.
    Yes!For home protection,reliability and price,the Maverick 12 ga can’t be beat. I remember when they used to go for $199.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep one Mossberg 500 in a sling under my bed and another hangs over the mantle. Plus there are various other weapons you won’t see. We feel pretty well prepared.
    I remember seeing Kel Tec shotguns avail for $599 not too long ago on PSA.Personally,I prefer a 500 or 590 mossy.7 shot is plenty!And I am not so sure about Kel Tec reliability.I’ve read some things.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    I keep one Mossberg 500 in a sling under my bed and another hangs over the mantle. Plus there are various other weapons you won’t see. We feel pretty well prepared.
    I’ve always favored Mossberg 12ga pump shotguns for home defense.USA made and very reliable.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story is EVERYWHERE and prolly created 10K new chimpers
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your good service to society Grey Wolf....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/80-old-ca...011844759.html

15. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawdy Jeebus! Muh arm an sheet!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Many years ago, I did a fair bit of shooting/hunting on my friend’s uncle’s farm. I would use an old Harrington Richardson single barrel shotgun. This thing was a fucking cannon. With 00SG’s at that range, it would have near on blown that nigger in half!
    Wow... Shoot'n 'Roos?? Dingos? Never made it down but spent 10+ years in Micronesia... I regret not going and I certainly regret coming back State-side
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

18. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Haha! Maybe they can call it Watermelonton.
    Good one!!

20. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy had a shotgun under the counter!
    Nothing like a taste of hot buckshot to make a buck behave.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/02/califo...-armed-robber/
    Great meme! Now part of my collection
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve always favored Mossberg 12ga pump shotguns for home defense.USA made and very reliable.
    I agree. As dependable and well made as the Remmy 870 but no where near the price. I've only handled one in a store, but the fit and finish is very good. I did not compare the two side by side, but I think the Mossberg pump action is a shorter throw than the Remmy... In any event, it's a nice weapon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I agree. As dependable and well made as the Remmy 870 but no where near the price. I've only handled one in a store, but the fit and finish is very good. I did not compare the two side by side, but I think the Mossberg pump action is a shorter throw than the Remmy... In any event, it's a nice weapon.
    Maverick 12ga 18.5 in barreled shotguns are made by Mossberg in Texas. perfect for home protection. They used to be $199 before ByeDone’s inflation. You don’t need anything expensive for home protection.
    i’ve been thinking about getting a 20 ga Mossberg shockwave. I shot them before.Not much kick for a shot barrel.And would do much damage with right loads at close range.Pretty handy take along/truck piece.

24. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12