Close

Likes Likes:  170
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Rug headed hamster gets his arm blown off in deadly weapon assault on 80 yo human...

the bat fairy did not smile upon this monkeyshine, but it's a satisfying tale of instant justice nonetheless.

Do have a nice day out there in nigger hatin' land today...

and do consider carrying , so a bitch ass nigger can never get the drop on ya !

Caught on astute security camera for your viewing pleasure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byu1itGeBa0

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy had a shotgun under the counter!
    Nothing like a taste of hot buckshot to make a buck behave.

Shocking surveillance footage from Norco Market & Liquor in the 2800 block of Clark Avenue in Norco, Calif., showed a masked assailant entering the business at about 2:47 a.m. with an AR-15-style rifle pointed at the 80-year-old store owner.

The suspect yelled, “Freeze, hands in the air,” but within seconds, the quick-thinking store owner pulled out a shotgun from under the counter and immediately shot once at the robber, hitting him in the arm.
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/02/califo...-armed-robber/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    the bat fairy did not smile upon this monkeyshine, but it's a satisfying tale of instant justice nonetheless.

Do have a nice day out there in nigger hatin' land today...

and do consider carrying , so a bitch ass nigger can never get the drop on ya !

Caught on astute security camera for your viewing pleasure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byu1itGeBa0

Too bad the store owner didn't shoot the nog in the face so we wouldn't have to hear it screeching and whining. "He shot muh arm off!" Pansy-assed nigger probably got a flesh wound but the "Looks at muh!" never stops.

It was nice that everyone in the video looked so happy that Grandpa blasted the stinking groid. Poor old man had a heart attack. I wonder if that will be taken into account when deciding the length of the suspended sentence to give the nigger.

I"m surprised the old guy wasn't charged with a hate crime.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grey Wolf saw those jigs back into the parking space, and got ready to deal.
    I'd install a floor to ceiling barricade, made out of rifle-proof 3/4" Lexan, in front of the register.
    Add twin 300 lb. magnetic lockers, and Lexan panels, to the front door, if you don't feel like getting shooty....

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Too bad the store owner didn't shoot the nog in the face so we wouldn't have to hear it screeching and whining. "He shot muh arm off!" Pansy-assed nigger probably got a flesh wound but the "Looks at muh!" never stops.

It was nice that everyone in the video looked so happy that Grandpa blasted the stinking groid. Poor old man had a heart attack. I wonder if that will be taken into account when deciding the length of the suspended sentence to give the nigger
    That nigger sounded like a howler monkey!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every store should have a 12ga bull pup under the counter. At close range its hard to miss anything, even for an 80 year old with poor eyesight.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to know exactly what weapon the storeowner was using.I have a 12 ga pump and at that distance(within 10 yards),with Hornady Defense,the nigger would’ve dropped its rifle and stumbled out holding it’s arm.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Every store should have a 12ga bull pup under the counter. At close range its hard to miss anything, even for an 80 year old with poor eyesight.
    I like the concept of those bull pup riot guns, with the double tube feeds, like the Kel Tec KSG.
    But they are hard to come by. Grey Wolf looked pretty comfortable with his shootin' iron, and familiarity
    breeds confidence, when instinctive shooting is called for. A lifetime of trigger time with your favorite
    hole-maker = skin trouble for blackie....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I like the concept of those bull pup riot guns, with the double tube feeds, like the Kel Tec KSG.

That's a badass. I am going to be on the lookout for one if it comes available. A perfect companion, and some hornady in the event of NHI (nigger home invasion ).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KSG.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	20519

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d like to know exactly what weapon the storeowner was using.I have a 12 ga pump and at that distance(within 10 yards),with Hornady Defense,the nigger would’ve dropped its rifle and stumbled out holding it’s arm.
    I was wondering the same thing. One article said he had slugs in his shotgun. Slugs are what I carry in my 12 gauge when I go fishing in bear country, I trust 'em to stop an unruly bear from ruining my fishing trip. I think I would use 00 Buckshot for defense from bucks, tho.
    The suspects were located at a Southern California hospital, one of whom was suffering from a gunshot wound consistent with a shotgun blast, authorities said.

A shotgun blast? I'm guessing buckshot.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a badass. I am going to be on the lookout for one if it comes available. A perfect companion, and some hornady in the event of NHI (nigger home invasion ).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KSG.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	20519
    I remember seeing Kel Tec shotguns avail for $599 not too long ago on PSA.Personally,I prefer a 500 or 590 mossy.7 shot is plenty!And I am not so sure about Kel Tec reliability.I’ve read some things.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. One article said he had slugs in his shotgun. Slugs are what I carry in my 12 gauge when I go fishing in bear country, I trust 'em to stop an unruly bear from ruining my fishing trip. I think I would use 00 Buckshot for defense from bucks, tho.
    The suspects were located at a Southern California hospital, one of whom was suffering from a gunshot wound consistent with a shotgun blast, authorities said.

A shotgun blast? I'm guessing buckshot.
    Many years ago, I did a fair bit of shooting/hunting on my friend’s uncle’s farm. I would use an old Harrington Richardson single barrel shotgun. This thing was a fucking cannon. With 00SG’s at that range, it would have near on blown that nigger in half!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha! Maybe they can call it Watermelonton.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that George Zim, he must be made of Teflon.

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's Hickok 45 wringing one out. I'm about the same size as him, and I find that anything he shoots well,
    I usually do likewise. There is also a high capacity KSG-25, that holds 12 shells in each tube, instead of 7.
    That one doesn't appear to handle as well. I'll put that link below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljKArpUoi0

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's Hickok 45 wringing one out. I'm about the same size as him, and I find that anything he shoots well,
    I usually do likewise. There is also a high capacity KSG-25, that holds 12 shells in each tube, instead of 7.
    Right now Palmetto Armory is selling AR15 style 12 gauges for some seriously affordable prices. You can pick up a Typhoon Defense X12 for about $400. If I was in the market for a a new 12 gauge, I'd probably get one of those. Just buy a couple extra magazines, and you have all the extra rounds you need.
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/guns...-shotguns.html

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's Hickok 45 wringing one out.
    Right on. Any new firearm I am considering, I check this guy's channel to see if he's reviewed it. Now I don't have to go search it out. Thanks.

. You can pick up a Typhoon Defense X12 for about $400.
    Looks pretty awesome too, and a better price point !

Have already seen that there could be safety issues with the KSG, so a magpul mod handle for it is pretty much " de rigueur ". Still has a cool look to it.
    But in a tight situation you just want something that's gonna work.

I did check the 590A1 Mossy as well. Solid option, but pricier than the Typhoon.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljKArpUoi0
    The only Kel Tec I own is a Sub 2000 9mm. I happen to like It.The KSG just does not appeal to me.Not saying it’s not a good shootgun.I have an older Mossy 12 ga.And a 590 20 ga shockwave.7 rounds is enough.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now Palmetto Armory is selling AR15 style 12 gauges for some seriously affordable prices. You can pick up a Typhoon Defense X12 for about $400. If I was in the market for a a new 12 gauge, I'd probably get one of those. Just buy a couple extra magazines, and you have all the extra rounds you need.
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/guns...-shotguns.html
    Typhoon Defense are shotguns are made in Turkey.I do like the Ar15 style.But,for $400 ,I can get a North Haven,CT made Mossberg 500.I prefer Pump action over SA.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Give them time!!! Listen to the news account again... The talking head said: "...the shooting remains under investigation"... You can bet that Soros Bought-and-Paid-for Piece of Shit LA Prosecutor 'Gagnon' is looking for an angle to charge this guy....

Humans are their own worst enemy....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast