Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger mad that AirBnB offers nigger slave cabin

‘This is not OK’: Black TikToker shames AirBnb for hosting a rental listing of former plantation slave quarters

If this is true, then slave niggers treated their living quarters way better than the current niggers do.

Wynton says in the clip: “This is not ok, in the least bit and I know there’s gonna be somebody that says ‘oh you’re looking for controversy where it doesn’t exist.’ No this is an 1830s slave cabin that is up on Airbnb as a bed and breakfast. How do I know that this is slave quarters other than just using my eyes and looking at it? Well, they say it in the listing.”

He points to an image of the Airbnb’s listing, which reads: “This particular structure, the Panther Burn Cabin, is an 1830s slave cabin from the extant Panther Burn Plantation to the south of Belmont.”

Wynton continues, “How is this OK in somebody’s mind to rent this out…a place where human beings were kept as slaves, rent this out as a bed and breakfast.”

The video then transitions to a shot of the “Big House” on the Plantation’s estate: “Here it is that’s it the slave quarters next to the Big House. It’s in Greenville, Mississippi that’s the host, Brad, the ‘super host.’ What really kills me is reviews. ‘Memorable.’ ‘Highly recommend watching the sunset.’ ‘We stayed in the sharecropper cabin and ate in the main house.’ ‘Enjoyed everything about our stay the cottage, the history, the tour, the breakfast and all was great.'”
    https://www.dailydot.com/irl/airbnb-...rs-plantation/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers take everything for granted. Who said you should get a cabin?

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone can rent out the back of the bus.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post