“I HATE WHITE PEOPLE’S SKIN!” 16-Year-Old Black Girl Charged For Hate Crime Attack In NYC

Colin Flaherty (RIP) said "Don't make the black kids angry!" More like, 'don't even try to peacefully exists around blacks.'
Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz announced today that a 16-year-old girl has been charged with assault as a hate crime and other charges for allegedly assaulting a 57-year-old-woman on a public bus near the intersection of Jamaica Avenue and Woodhaven Boulevard on July 9, 2022. An apprehended juvenile female has also been charged and a third female remains unapprehended.
at approximately 6:30 p.m. on July 9, 2022, the victim indicated that she was sitting near the rear of the Q53 bus and was approached by three unknown females, the defendant, the apprehended juvenile and an unapprehended other who was holding a shopping bag. The unapprehended other looked directly at her and stated, “I hate white people” and “hates white people’s skin.” As they continued riding, the bus passed a cemetery and the unapprehended other stated to the victim, “I am going to kill you, this is where I’m going to bury you.”

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’ the victim said in an interview. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.”
https://breaking911.com/i-hate-white...attack-in-nyc/