Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet found daid in a washing machine

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seven-yea...report-missing

A 7-year-old Texas boy was found dead inside a washing machine hours after his parents reported him missing Thursday.

The boy, Troy Khoeler, was first reported missing at roughly 6:30 a.m. local time, at which time he had been missing for 2-3 hours. The boy's father was at home during the time window, while his mother is believed to have been working a shift at a nearby hospital, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Police are still investigating the incident and no charges or arrests have been made, according to Fox 26.
    They should have just turned the washer on the spin cycle to launch the sprog into DNS.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that whitey’s inventions are too sophisticated for niggers.

3. Likes Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Tru Dat!!

5. Likes Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Seven years old and doing dumb shit you'd expect from a baby.

When I read the subject line I was expecting something like this, where a larva nigglet was thrown into a washing machine by the MENSA member buck.

For anyone who hasn't seen it:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And after 3 cycles it’s carcass probably still smells like shit!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seven years old and doing dumb shit you'd expect from a baby.

When I read the subject line I was expecting something like this, where a larva nigglet was thrown into a washing machine by the MENSA member buck.

For anyone who hasn't seen it:

Exactly, I have an eight year old that I never have to worry about being in the washing machine. Perhaps some of mammy’s bling fell off in there it was trying to retrieve. I believe washing machines have claimed quite a few niglets over the years.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly, I have an eight year old that I never have to worry about being in the washing machine. Perhaps some of mammy’s bling fell off in there it was trying to retrieve. I believe washing machines have claimed quite a few niglets over the years.

Probably because of niggers and nigglets that this warning became necessary. I agree with whoever said to take the warnings off everything and let Mother Nature do her thing. The drop in the nigger population would be dramatic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	washing machine - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	399.7 KB 
ID:	20501
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A clean niglet

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A criminal investigation is underway please avoid the area. We ask for everyone’s prayers for the family," the statement continued.
    The cops know that snigglet didn't wrap itself around the agitator and turn the machine on by itself. All it would have to do is open the door to stop the machine. There's also no way that shitlett could fit in the washer without someone breaking a few bones first. Pappy done kilt it's ass and stuffed it in there and set the machine on hot/extra heavy load.

Stupid nigger. Ghetto lobster is made in the kitchen, not the laundry room.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The cops know that snigglet didn't wrap itself around the agitator and turn the machine on by itself. All it would have to do is open the door to stop the machine. There's also no way that shitlett could fit in the washer without someone breaking a few bones first. Pappy done kilt it's ass and stuffed it in there and set the machine on hot/extra heavy load.

That's not necessarily true. I was reading how to perfectly cook a large salmon filet in a dishwasher, so why not ghetto lobsta in the washing machine? Takes all the guesswork out of it!

And yes - thoughts and prayers for the grieving niggers. We know how they mourn the frequent passing of their crotch droppings. "Muh bay-bee!!Muh CHILE!" Name:  yh700426_29.gif
Views: 123
Size:  977 Bytes

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The little turd did it to is itself. Case closed. Now go spay and neuter the niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The little turd did it to is itself. Case closed. Now go spay and neuter the niggers.