Close

Likes Likes:  6
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Match the nigger to the crime

    What did it do?



    A - Heroin
    B - Shoplift at Walmart and Home Depot
    C - Mail theft
    D - Prostitution
    E - Bank robbery
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take F for all of the above, Diva.
    Final answer.

    Maybe also stealing from the collection plate at the Greater Metropolitan Holy Jeebus Mount Caramel Dipped Consolidated Meffodiss Neopolitan Church of Goodness to the Graciousness ub it all.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers shoplift and steal.So I will say B.

  5. #4
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Maybe also stealing from the collection plate at the Greater Metropolitan Holy Jeebus Mount Caramel Dipped Consolidated Meffodiss Neopolitan Church of Goodness to the Graciousness ub it all.
    Oh lawd jeebus takes da wheel!
    I will go with shoplift from walmart and home depot. It seems too specific.

  6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  7. #5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going with mail theft. Shoplifting at Walmart and Home Depot seems too obvious and prostitution would be well out of this ones wheelhouse unless it lives in a house for the blind.

  8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  9. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'll take F for all of the above, Diva.
    Final answer.

    Maybe also stealing from the collection plate at the Greater Metropolitan Holy Jeebus Mount Caramel Dipped Consolidated Meffodiss Neopolitan Church of Goodness to the Graciousness ub it all.

    DING DING DING! We have a winner!

    Yes, this absurdly hideous sow committed all of these crimes and of course, failed at all of them.

    I think the prostitution surprised me evern more than the bank robbery, but bucks don't care what they muh dik.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. Likes Kagman liked this post
  11. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    DING DING DING! We have a winner!

    Yes, this absurdly hideous sow committed all of these crimes and of course, failed at all of them.

    I think the prostitution surprised me evern more than the bank robbery, but bucks don't care what they muh dik.
    A pee brained nigger always fails at everything.Hopefully it succeeds at prison suicide.

  12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #8
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    The moral of this exercise:

    All blacks are immoral, and are just criminals waiting to be caught.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •