Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this story. Charter was found guilty of forgery and gross negligence.

The punitive fine was lowered to $1.1 billion, with $750 million split among Mrs. Thomas' estate and her four adult children.

The compensatory fine stayed at $375 million, with Charter responsible for $337.5 milion and nigger Roy Holden for the rest.

Charter said that nigger Holden had no criminal record before murdering Betty Jo Thomas.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/9/20/2...orgery-damages
    But I don't know what my story is about? - TSO

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate all cable companies, and this one was so niggerloving, so criminal-coddling, that I hope it goes bankrupt from this.

As detailed in an earlier report by USA Today, the Spectrum cable repairman, Roy James Holden, was sent to Thomas’ home on a service call to fix her fax machine. Later, he learned the woman had reported ongoing issues with her service, then used his company keycard to drive one of its vans to her house, where she caught him attempting to steal her credit cards, and murdered her.

Lawyers for the family argued Charter failed to verify Holden’s prior employment history, which would have revealed a history of being fired for misconduct and forgery. Holden also reached out to his supervisors in the days prior to the murder asking them for money and making written requests for help due to his financial distress, family problems, and mental state.

During the trial, lawyers for Thomas’ family presented evidence that Charter Spectrum techs had been responsible for more than 2,500 thefts against customers over several years.

On January 3rd, 2020, after the murder, Charter sent Thomas an overdue bill that included a one-time charge of $58.94 for the service call.
    Be angry. Be damn angry a wonderful-sounding woman was murdered by a nigger, and the nigger gets to breeve air for many more years to come.

Every person involved in hiring that nigger deserved to be prosecuted as accomplices to murder.

https://www.donnellyscolonial.com/ob...mcclain-thomas

Name:  6797783_fbs.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  11.2 KB
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12