Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

17 year old 275lb mudshark Honey Boo Boo wants weight reduction surgery

Mama June isn't in charge of Alana Thompson -- AKA Honey Boo Boo -- these days, but says if she knew her daughter was having a weight-loss procedure, she would've shot down the idea.

Mama June tells TMZ ... "I’m supportive if this is something Alana wants to get, but I would say she needs to wait until she’s 18 years old." She also says Alana didn't tell her about her medical plans before deciding to go through with it.

As we first reported, Alana is getting a suture sculpt endoscopic sleeve next month, right after she turns 17.
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/27/mama-...oss-procedure/

It gets worse.
    'I DON'T CARE' Honey Boo Boo, 16, slams critics of boyfriend Dralin Carswell, 21, after news he was once arrested for ‘statutory rape’

ALANA "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson has hit back at critics of her relationship with boyfriend Dralin Carswell.

This week it was revealed that Dralin, 21, was arrested and accused of statutory rape years prior to dating the Mama June: Road to Redemption star.
    The 16-year-old said: "In our relationship, the two most things that everybody is always talking about is our age gap and definitely because he's Black and I'm white and we're an interracial couple.

"I don't care, because at the end of the day, my sister approves, his mom approves, and we're happy.
    https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...l-rape-arrest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surgery won’t help.Because there are two things the fat little mudshark can’t do.She can’t stop eating twinkies and tootsie poles!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO 17-year-old, even if she's hopelessly trashy and has a stomach the size of a basketball, like this moon-faced dingbat, should be getting gastric surgery and any ethical doctor should refuse to do it. All she has to do is stop chowing down on deep-fried butter, get out from under her nigger buck and get her fat ass some exercise. At that age, the lazy Mayo Monster would lose the lard in a month. Oh, but that's too har-r-r-r-rd!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post