Close

Likes Likes:  30
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

Coal burner on my block brought her buck and niglet to visit

I was on my way to work, when I saw the nasty troll, buck, and niglet entering one of my neighbors' house to visit.

They do not live there, but I am upset that they were even there. It is an all white neighborhood, not even occasional nigger passing through or loitering.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a nigger move in opposite us with his coalburner just a few weeks ago. Once one moves in, more usually follow.
    Keep alert, my friend.

4. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberal shitheads across the road had a mud shark daughter who’s half breed sprogg would stay there. After the old fuck stroked out and croaked,I was afraid we’d have the mudshark and it’s nigger brood accross the road. Luckily, they could not afford it.
    The house was sold. I recently saw a four-wheel-drive truck there with a Trump sticker on it and some rednecks getting out.I heard they were the new owners! So, I won’t be seeing mudsharks,niggers and Biden/Harris stickers anymore.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The liberal shitheads across the road had a mud shark daughter who’s half breed sprogg would stay there. After the old fuck stroked out and croaked,I was afraid we’d have the mudshark and it’s nigger brood accross the road. Luckily, they could not afford it.
    The house was sold. I recently saw a four-wheel-drive truck there with a Trump sticker on it and some rednecks getting out.I heard they were the new owners! So, I won’t be seeing mudsharks,niggers and Biden/Harris stickers anymore.
    That's an AWESOME thing!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Awesome! You dodged a bullet there.....

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Awesome! You dodged a bullet there.....
    I live in a neighborhood where everyone has at least 2 acres. And even though they lived at least a football field distance apart from me, I still had run-ins.With their fucking dog who got on my property more than once and their half breed grand groid who would come after the mutt. I ended all that one day while I was pressure washing the slab of my shed. The mutt growled at my two kitties on my porch in a mesh tent. I pressure washed that little fuckers out!And no,I’m no animal hater. It was an 80+pound mixed pit,very intimidating. I could’ve just pulled out my G 43 and shot it. As it was on my property. But I hit it with the pressure washer in the face.They showed me a vet bill I did not pay.After that they pretty much left me alone! They would try to talk to my wife at the mailbox. She told them to fuck off too!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 07-28-2022 at 07:47 AM.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

My friends live in a nicer, more remote neighborhood and have a coal burner problem

One of their neighbors is an old, diseased, coal burner, and naturally has a lazy buck living there. She walks around the neighborhood claiming that everyone is racist because they do not fully engage with the simian.

The burner is mentally ill, and basically trash talks all of the white citizens on the block. No sane person ‘likes’ niggers and dislikes hard working white people.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip Plate View Post
    I was on my way to work, when I saw the nasty troll, buck, and niglet entering one of my neighbors' house to visit.

They do not live there, but I am upset that they were even there. It is an all white neighborhood, not even occasional nigger passing through or loitering.

They WILL live there. It's a common scam of breeder sows and mudsharks. They get their subsidized housing as poor, sainted "single mothers" and then their bucks and usually a bunch of full-grown hellspawn move in, to share the wealth at the trough overflowing with EBT, food stamps, SSI, disability, and welfare.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why Victor Orban was so direct in his speech about wanting his people kept away from niggers and sand niggers. He sees what is going on in the U.S. and Western Europe and its a no brainer. They are trying to cancel him but he doesn't give a shit.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They WILL live there. It's a common scam of breeder sows and mudsharks. They get their subsidized housing as poor, sainted "single mothers" and then their bucks and usually a bunch of full-grown hellspawn move in, to share the wealth at the trough overflowing with EBT, food stamps, SSI, disability, and welfare.
    When I used to work with Baltimore niggers as customers, I remember one 20 something sheboon complaining about SSI being "messed up." She was cutting her insurance, and thus directly losing me income. The boon did not have any visible disabilities, and lived in an apartment that was as nice as mine (in my early 20s), despite having no employment. SSI niggers were a sizable portion of my customer base back then, within a couple years I had enough and moved to a career in line with my degree, pretty much no interaction with niggers now, at least on a professional basis.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    When I used to work with Baltimore niggers as customers, I remember one 20 something sheboon complaining about SSI being "messed up." She was cutting her insurance, and thus directly losing me income. The boon did not have any visible disabilities, and lived in an apartment that was as nice as mine (in my early 20s), despite having no employment. SSI niggers were a sizable portion of my customer base back then, within a couple years I had enough and moved to a career in line with my degree, pretty much no interaction with niggers now, at least on a professional basis.

Niggers can collect SSI for the most minor reason, and it's for life. Governments are incredibly generous philanthropists when throwing OUR money down rat holes.

Don't get me started!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the beginning of the end.....

24. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nailed it Diva!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock-photo-nails-words-hammer-tools-pun-nailed-words-in-wild-words-and-phrases-11684351-d156-48.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	20485

If I might air-out a personal gripe here....

About the "sainted single mothers" why-the-fuck, WHY do they always get preferred seating at the gibs trough? These days I do fine for myself but many moons ago, that wasn't always the case. On the rare occasion where i sought out a little help, no matter what or for what (more like apartment waiting lists etc..not actual gibs)..the sainted single mothers always got the first to be served preferential treatment. That used to piss me off to no end. So what, she couldn't keep her knees together and because of that, I get pushed to the back of the line? WTF?
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 07-27-2022 at 10:43 PM.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Nailed it Diva!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock-photo-nails-words-hammer-tools-pun-nailed-words-in-wild-words-and-phrases-11684351-d156-48.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	20485

If I might air-out a personal gripe here....

About the "sainted single mothers" why-the-fuck, WHY do they always get preferred seating at the gibs trough? These days I do fine for myself but many moons ago, that wasn't always the case. On the rare occasion where i sought out a little help, no matter what or for what (more like apartment waiting lists etc..not actual gibs)..the sainted single mothers always got the first to be served preferential treatment. That used to piss me off to no end. So what, she couldn't keep her knees together and because of that, I get pushed to the back of the line? WTF?
    Yep! A dirty sow ruts with any buck that comes along, without any contraceptives, gets knocked up and shits out a niglet. The buck is long gone - dead, flogging another sow whore, or in NU - so the poor little sainted single mother gets preferrential treatment. Yes, YOU have to pay for the irresponsible behavior of oversexed sheboons.

Judge Judy had two of the best retorts when some malignant sheboons wanted a whole bunch of money returned which they didn't earn to begin with and announce with a mixture of entitlement, pride, and pathos:

Sow 1: "I'm a SINGLE MOTHER!"
    JJ: "So? That doesn't make you the madonna!"

Sow 2: "I'm a SINGLE MOTHER!"
    JJ: "I don't care if you're a quadruple mother!"

Oh, and her comments to a number of bone-lazy bucks sponging from some welfare-collecting breeder sows and with a bunch of sprogs by different sheboon hoes:

"At least one part of you works."

28. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"At least one part of you works."

I absolutely love JJ's sense of humor and the no-nonsense way she delivers an opinion.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

I absolutely love JJ's sense of humor and the no-nonsense way she delivers an opinion.
    Before her TV career she was a NYC family court judge and endured years of TNB from some of the worst niggers on the planet. She has seen it all and never holds back on berating niggers and white trash alike.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post