Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Emmett Till niggermovie "Till" coming soon to the big screen

My only question is: Who's going to play the batfairy?
    Emmet Till biopic 'Till' will debut at New York Film Festival

Emmett Till’s tragic life story is coming to the big screen.

On Monday, MGM studios released the trailer for "Till" which shares Till’s abduction and lynching when he was 14 years old in Mississippi in 1955.

"Till" will debut at the 60th New York Film Festival in Lincoln Center. The exact date has not yet been shared.
    Looks like a real pukefest.

The film stars Whoopi Goldberg, Frankie Faison, Haley Bennett and Sean Patrick Thomas.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-film-festival
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger deserved what he got, and so did his daddy. Fuck Emmet Till....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emmet Till Bullet Trap.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	20484

4. Likes Jim Crow, animal mother, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes when I wanna laugh, I go look at the Emmett Till open casket picture! I love it! They gave that piece of shit nigger it’s just desserts! And what I love most is that the heroes were acquitted!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those were the good ole days when if a nigger muh dikked a white woman, it immediately got an opportunity to test some rope and become a wind chime. They didn’t parade it’s carcass around the country like George “fentanyl “ Floyd.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always demanding justice. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE and all that. Well, Emmett Till received justice, and yet they're angrier than ever. Go figure. You just can't please a nigger.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

9. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we need more nigger trash being played and plastered everywhere because we definitely hadn't had enough nigger trash already.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Till, the movie, he was a gud boi and shit, didn't mean no harm to a white lady.

Dayum nigger, you deserved what you got, because you are nigger stupid.

I wish we had the old days when niggers knew their place. Actually, they never did know their place, they all have overinflated egos. The good old days when a nigger actually paid for its crimes.

I saw long ago some made for TV show about nigger Till. Can't remember it these days, though. It depicted the husband was just telling Till to apologize and he'll be set free, but the boy thought he didn't think he did anything wrong. Which means, murder was not intended, hence, acquittal. Niggers can't understand the law.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Those were the good ole days when if a nigger muh dikked a white woman, it immediately got an opportunity to test some rope and become a wind chime. They didn’t parade it’s carcass around the country like George “fentanyl “ Floyd.
    The reality of the situation is bigger than just this nigger and his goodification. People need to understand the bigger picture here.

At one time, in this country, if you dared to assault a man's wife or daughter, It was acceptable for the man of the family to take care of business, especially if the law could not or would not due to not being able to or was simply unwilling. It wasn't only acceptable, it was expected - by family, the community and in most cases, even the law. You would be thought an unfit scumbag of a father or husband if you refused to take action if at all possible. This was more true in the south than anywhere else in the country due to the nature of southern culture. It did not matter if you were a nigger. You could kiss your ass goodbye. Being a nigger just made it more likely for it to be a group sport.

I'll guarandamntee you that if you hurt my family, I'll drop your ass still today. It would not be a group event because I'm not into courtroom dramas.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t call it a tragic story. A little nigger gets it’s just desserts and YT is acquitted. Feel good movie of the year!