Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

“Teen” kills 11 year old Human girl in the Bronx.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/teen-charged-in-kyhara-tay-death-has-lengthy-rap-sheet-source/

Not a peep out of any big media sources on this one, I feel awful for the father.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A571D7E-5891-4F73-BE19-05E257B952E5.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	369.7 KB 
ID:	20472
    Nigger filth Omar Bojang. He sure looks remorseful doesn’t he?

This has all the normal nigger loving negligence and TNB that happens in all these heinous nigger murder stories. Nigger was aiming for someone else, he had previous gun felonies that weren’t taken seriously because he was a “teen”, and I’m just assuming the father is blaming guns and not niggers because no public journal will let him say it.

I had to post this awful story because I didn’t see it anywhere else. If that was my daughter…. Well I don’t think I’m allowed to say what I’d do to that spawn of hell.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/teen-charged-in-kyhara-tay-death-has-lengthy-rap-sheet-source/

Not a peep out of any big media sources on this one, I feel awful for the father.

Name:	4A571D7E-5891-4F73-BE19-05E257B952E5.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	369.7 KB 
ID:	20472
    Nigger filth Omar Bojang. He sure looks remorseful doesn’t he?

This has all the normal nigger loving negligence and TNB that happens in all these heinous nigger murder stories. Nigger was aiming for someone else, he had previous gun felonies that weren’t taken seriously because he was a “teen”, and I’m just assuming the father is blaming guns and not niggers because no public journal will let him say it.

I had to post this awful story because I didn’t see it anywhere else. If that was my daughter…. Well I don’t think I’m allowed to say what I’d do to that spawn of hell.
    Great minds THINK alike!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NYC! Did you really expect the liberal media to report on one of their murderous pet niggers? Only white on black crime is worthy of the liberal media pointing it out!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This happened in the bronx, a shithole rat's nest located in liberal central. Did you really think they are going to show this on the news? First off the "victim" was not a nigger and the culprit was not white so that automatically excludes it as being "newsworthy". I mean fuck, at this point if they had a nigger scrape their knee even a little then you bet the news would report that 24/7 and blame the concrete floor for being racist. We all know this teenaper isn't going to pay the consequences for their typical nigger actions, it's new york we're talking about here.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol annuder murderous teenaper in da Bronks. Reminds me of "Bonfires of the Vanities".

9. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I mean fuck, at this point if they had a nigger scrape their knee even a little then you bet the news would report that 24/7 and blame the concrete floor for being racist. We all know this teenaper isn't going to pay the consequences for their typical nigger actions, it's new york we're talking about here.
    Great post... Always liked this guy...

Name:	ben-stein.png 
Views:	255 
Size:	389.7 KB 
ID:	20483

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bojang" - one of the niggers imported to contribute to the vibrant diversity, I guess.

I can't believe Ben Stein had the courage to speak the truth, but I guess at his age he doesn't give a shit about the howling of Woke/Libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Great post... Always liked this guy...

'The government has decided to basically stop punishing niggers who commit crimes' is right. There is no doubt about it, for everyone else the rules apply but for the niggers well they are "oppressed n shiet" and something something racism something something muh slavery and so on. The real question is, when the fuck are people going to finally wake up and smell the coffee? When are they going to address the elephant in the room and admit that all of this chaos is due to the niggers? I'm so tired of people beating around the bush, we ALL know who the fucking culprits are but everyone is too busy turning a blind eye and pretending that it's someone or something else's fault other than the niggers. It truly pisses me off to the core.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    'we ALL know who the fucking culprits are but everyone is too busy turning a blind eye and pretending that it's someone or something else's fault other than the niggers. It truly pisses me off to the core.
    You are so absolutely correct. And these tactics to deflect blame from the obvious culprit - the nigger - is called a host of things. Importantly, the demonRAT slugs in this nation cannot deny the criminality... so they are making their ape-behavior non-criminal... It's called 'Cultural Relativism'... Once you cut through the liberal bullshit, what they are foisting is that if a particular racial group acts in a particular way, that must be considered normal and even celebrated.... Niggers are inveterate criminals... Welll that's normal for them so... it's no longer criminal... See Ben Stein, above!!

This shit is patently out of control... We are losing this nation... rapidly

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Well that is ironic. I doubt he will get cancelled for this.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post

I see what you did there!

I can't argue the irony but I don't think he gives a shit one way or the other. He's basically retired and has nothing to loose. That's the good thing about getting his age. You can get away with comments like these a lot easier.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Nig Zero, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post

That was my first thought as well. Stein has always been a Hollyweird outsider - an actor with, by Hollyweird standards, a conservative bent. That said, if the guy was not retired - and clearly with one foot in the grave - I doubt he'd be so outspoken.... The man knows what side of the bread is buttered as does all of Hollyweird given the pretty significant number of cancelations. See this list...

https://www.deseret.com/indepth/2020...cancel-culture

22. Likes Nig Zero, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... One more 'teen' to blame for a senseless human death. I've been tracking this one. Let's just say it hits close to home. The shooter already caught is 15 years old. THE FUCKING SOROS BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR DIST. ATT. HAS NOT STATED IF THIS MONKEY PIECE OF AMPHIBIAN SHIT WILL BE CHARGED AS AN ADULT. Nope... I'll give you 10 to 1 odds this piece of nigger filth will walk on his 21st shitlet day.... They are looking for a 18 year old accomplice - also a filthy monkey.

Check out the news conference here... Fucking MONKEY 'Mayor'... Fucking MONKEY Chief of Police... Fucking MONKEY District Attorney....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTyAHQ5M08I

Actually listen to the D/A... She makes no sense... She talks about the Perp being 'not safe' and then says the same thing about the community... As if equating the two.... Ape-firmative action... Disgusting.

No wonder New York is emptying out. Anyone who can get out... has gotten out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder New York is emptying out. Anyone who can get out... has gotten out.
    ♫♪♬
    If you can't make it here
    You can't make it out of here
    It's not up to you
    You're screwed NEW YOOORRRRRKKKKK!!!
    Frank Sinatra's ghost
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can go ahead and start calling it the Big Wamellum for all I care... doubt I'll be back that way again in this life.

Same for San Fransh*tsco.

27. Likes tweakstick, Kagman liked this post