Close

Likes Likes:  13
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Second Amendment....

    There's a lot of confusion out there on exactly what the Second Amendment is... Let's talk about what it's NOT... It was NOT put in place so BillyBob can go out and whack Bambi..... It's not in place so people can shoot at targets.... It's not in place so you can look at the beautiful lines of an early Thompson SMG....

    The reason the Second Amendment was put in place is so the PEOPLE of the US can topple tyrants...... Think of when the Constitution was written. The Brits were those tyrants and they needed, desperately, to be whacked. After the routing of the Brits was complete, our Founding Fathers thought... Hey.... This can happen AGAIN... How can we protect future generations from the insanity we just went through???

    And the answer was for everyone who wanted a gun... COULD HAVE A GUN..... And since the Second Amendment is NOT about hunting... NOT about collecting... Assault weapons are EXACTLY they type of weapon they had in mind when the wrote the thing.....

    The Second Amendment is about toppling dictatorships... And we should be allowed to have the most firepower we can afford.... that means automatic weapons.. that means mortars... that means frigg'n TANKS.....

    Now ask yourself this.... Is allowing 200,000 illegals into this nation EVERY MONTH and shipping them to Republican swing states AND THEREBY SHIFTING THE BALANACE OF POWER FOREVER the act of a TYRANT.....??? Is forcing kindergarteners to endure this the act of a TYRANT...???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranny Child.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	20471


    I'm telling you folks... WE ARE ALREADY THERE..... This is a 1776 moment

  2. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    You’re preachin to the choir! Liberals want to disarm us because defenseless people are easier to control.

  4. Likes Kagman liked this post
  5. #3
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    God gave me the right to bear arms, the founding fathers just wrote it down in case someone wanted to play king.

  6. Likes Kagman liked this post
  7. #4
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You’re preachin to the choir! Liberals want to disarm us because defenseless people are easier to control.
    I guess there have been times when I've been lost in the rhetoric - like forever... As the liberal ASSHOLES wax poetic about whether an automatic rifle is necessary for hunting....

    THAT IS NOT EVEN A QUESTION.... The Founding Fathers could not give a rat's ass whether Billy Bob could go out and whack Bambi..... THEY WANTED US TO HAVE THE POWER TO MARCH ON THE HEADQUATERS OF TYRANTS JUST AS THEY HAD DONE...

    Look, man... Every month 200,000 DemonRAT voting untermench are marching across our southern border and the DEMONRATS in power are shipping them to where their (eventual) votes will do the most damage... The fucking tyrants are already here..... I could go on but my post would be pulled and I'd be banned. All I can say is that this shit is OUT OF CONTROL

  8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s exactly what illegals are,”undocumented democrats”. Same with all the shitskin somali refugees. The only reason the liberals write them in is because it’s another vote. liberals don’t do anything unless it benefits them.

  10. Likes Kagman liked this post
  11. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    There's a lot of confusion out there on exactly what the Second Amendment is... Let's talk about what it's NOT... It was NOT put in place so BillyBob can go out and whack Bambi..... It's not in place so people can shoot at targets.... It's not in place so you can look at the beautiful lines of an early Thompson SMG....

    The reason the Second Amendment was put in place is so the PEOPLE of the US can topple tyrants...... Think of when the Constitution was written. The Brits were those tyrants and they needed, desperately, to be whacked. After the routing of the Brits was complete, our Founding Fathers thought... Hey.... This can happen AGAIN... How can we protect future generations from the insanity we just went through???

    And the answer was for everyone who wanted a gun... COULD HAVE A GUN..... And since the Second Amendment is NOT about hunting... NOT about collecting... Assault weapons are EXACTLY they type of weapon they had in mind when the wrote the thing.....

    The Second Amendment is about toppling dictatorships... And we should be allowed to have the most firepower we can afford.... that means automatic weapons.. that means mortars... that means frigg'n TANKS.....

    Now ask yourself this.... Is allowing 200,000 illegals into this nation EVERY MONTH and shipping them to Republican swing states AND THEREBY SHIFTING THE BALANACE OF POWER FOREVER the act of a TYRANT.....??? Is forcing kindergarteners to endure this the act of a TYRANT...???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranny Child.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	20471


    I'm telling you folks... WE ARE ALREADY THERE..... This is a 1776 moment
    History has REPEATED itself!!

  12. Likes Kagman liked this post
  13. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals are going to keep trying to ban our AR 15s. And eventually, I’m afraid they may succeed. They already did it once under klinton. But this time they are going to try and ban them for good! Of course, those who already own an AR15 will be grandfathered in. But then they will be trying to get those folks to register. And registration is the first step to confiscation. It’s a never ending struggle with the liberals to stop them from trying to take our Second Amendment rights away. I don’t think anything other than bloodshed will stop them!

  14. Likes Kagman liked this post
  15. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'm telling you folks... WE ARE ALREADY THERE..... This is a 1776 moment
    I almost agree with this conclusion, but just a minute....

    If the Republicans can ensure fair elections in November, we could well see the whole thing turn the other way.
    If the Democrats cheat their way to another "victory" - such as in November 2020 - that could well be the trigger for what I've been predicting for some time.

    Maybe a civil war is the only way this is gonna be settled....
    And if it is, let's hope that this time the source of America's troubles is removed for good - one way or the other!

  16. Likes Kagman liked this post
  17. #9
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I almost agree with this conclusion, but just a minute....

    If the Republicans can ensure fair elections in November, we could well see the whole thing turn the other way.
    I most certainly agree with you. There will be a ground-swell victory come November and certainly into 2024 presidential election.

    Here's the problem and it goes to the heart of American dysfunction. The DemonRAT thugs in Washington allow in TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS every MONTH.... Already over 1.5 MILLION of these 'people' are in this country, never to leave. These alien criminal THUGS are being shipped, courtesy of the socialist DemonRAT traitors in Washington, to tenuously held Republican swing states. The goal is simple... Soon... 5 - 10 or 15 years from now, these people will be voting AND VOTING DEMOCRAT..... These tenuously held Republican states will then turn DemonRAT... And the Democrats will have what's known as a 'super majority' allowing them to stop filibusters and override vetoes. They will be able to do ANYTHING... And they most certainly will.

    THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF AN ACT OF WAR..... It's why we have our Second Amendment. I can't say what must happen. But after 60+ years of life, I'd gladly lay down my life to reverse this. I've lived a Discovery Channel life and want for nothing... I'd trade it all to reverse what these criminal treasonous tyrants have done to this nation....

  18. #10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The liberals are going to keep trying to ban our AR 15s. !

    All I have is a 12 gauge pump... The AR platform is the gold standard and I need one!

  19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  20. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    All I have is a 12 gauge pump... The AR platform is the gold standard and I need one!
    Go on palmetto state armory.Right now,you can get a nice AR 15 for around $500 if you know how. I can build one for under that.

  21. Likes Kagman liked this post
  22. #12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Go on palmetto state armory. Right now, you can get a nice AR 15 for around $500 if you know how. I can build one for under that.
    For years I wanted to get a Thompson SMG parts kit and get an '80%' receiver and mill it out. They make it so the machining is straight forward. The complicated feed ramp, et-al are all ready to go... Those parts kits are now 3,000 - where you can find them. Anyway... You can get a AK parts kit for under 500 and the stamped '80%' receiver is eminently do-able. Lots of YouTube vids on how to do it


    I'll check out Palmetto...

  23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  24. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    For years I wanted to get a Thompson SMG parts kit and get an '80%' receiver and mill it out. They make it so the machining is straight forward. The complicated feed ramp, et-al are all ready to go... Those parts kits are now 3,000 - where you can find them. Anyway... You can get a AK parts kit for under 500 and the stamped '80%' receiver is eminently do-able. Lots of YouTube vids on how to do it


    I'll check out Palmetto...
    I’m not going to say whether I own 80% lowers or not. But they are very easy to mill out with a router and the kit. Personally, I don’t give a shit about 80% lowers much. I’d rather have a factory lower. That’s the only part you need a background check for.You can get an AR upper parts kit for under $400 and get a stripped lower for under $100. You could easily build a very nice AR for under 500 bucks. I’m talking floating barrel w/12” rail.

  25. Likes Kagman liked this post
  26. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I most certainly agree with you. There will be a ground-swell victory come November and certainly into 2024 presidential election.

    Here's the problem and it goes to the heart of American dysfunction. The DemonRAT thugs in Washington allow in TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS every MONTH.... Already over 1.5 MILLION of these 'people' are in this country, never to leave. These alien criminal THUGS are being shipped, courtesy of the socialist DemonRAT traitors in Washington, to tenuously held Republican swing states. The goal is simple... Soon... 5 - 10 or 15 years from now, these people will be voting AND VOTING DEMOCRAT..... These tenuously held Republican states will then turn DemonRAT... And the Democrats will have what's known as a 'super majority' allowing them to stop filibusters and override vetoes. They will be able to do ANYTHING... And they most certainly will.

    THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF AN ACT OF WAR..... It's why we have our Second Amendment. I can't say what must happen. But after 60+ years of life, I'd gladly lay down my life to reverse this. I've lived a Discovery Channel life and want for nothing... I'd trade it all to reverse what these criminal treasonous tyrants have done to this nation....
    I know I'm an optimist where President Trump is concerned, but I yesterday decided to read the American Constitution, and I discovered something I didn't know.
    If a President is replaced during his term of office, his successor - if he has already served one term - can only go on to serve a further four-year term if he steps in during the second half of the term of the President he's replacing.
    Trump has several times stated that he "may be returning to the White House sooner than you think".
    Could it just be that if the House and Senate are filled with enough Republicans after the mid-term elections, that Trump could be planning a manoeuvre to get himself back as President next year?
    With enough support in Congress, there could be grounds (in several areas) for removing Biden and Harris from office. I've read his letter threatening a court case against CNN, and that case could involve the court having to further investigate the 2020 election. As momentum builds up, this could take us who knows where....
    I keep my fingers crossed. But I have so much faith in President Trump, I feel he'll come out on top eventually.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •