Close

Likes Likes:  43
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Getting passports to leave
    I prefer getting niggers to leave.

  2. #22
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Wow, that pic is crazy! It really shows that you should never underestimate forces of nature.
    I was the first in my command to come back to NOLA after Katrina. I had to get permission from my unit commander to do so. Security was tight in my parish, with NG troops and the Sheriff's department having locked the entire parish down with no entry except for residents with proof. Once through the parish blockade, almost no-one was allowed south of my base, NAS New Orleans, but we were waved through with my military ID. The destruction was indescribable. I saw an entire fifty foot section of concrete paved road some ten inches thick, on the protected side of the Mississippi River levee which was gone and I mean literally nowhere in sight. The storm surge just ate it along with the entire, one and only nigger subdivision in our entire parish (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironton,_Louisiana). Further south toward the end of our peninsula, we were driving down the highway when we noticed an object stuck in an oak tree some 30+ feet in the air. We couldn't tell what it was at first until we stopped and stared for a minute before we realized it was what was left of a cow. Nothing but a skeleton and leather. The buzzards had picked it clean.

    Meanwhile, back at my house one the northern side of our parish, we had what was left of our 75 foot tall red oak tree to clean off of our roof. We had already had to clean up half the branches left on our roof from when Cindy the month before Katrina. I had just finished the minor roof repairs the same morning we evacuated for Katrina. The branches were the size of telephone poles. Between the two storms, we filled up three long truck sized dumpsters with that one tree.

    There really is no rhyme or reason to a storm like this. Ironton is only about 15 miles as the crow flies from my house. The total damage to my house from those two storms was one half bail of shingles and one refrigerator. We wouldn't have lost the reefer but for Mrs. Tweak was freaking out about how long it was taking us to evacuate the morning of the storm and didn't want to take the time to dump the contents. She was hysterical thinking we would be stuck in traffic with the storm on top of us. I should have ignored her. You cannot imagine the smell of rotting meat sitting in a powerless home with no ac for 3 weeks.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-06-2022 at 11:31 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  3. Likes Kagman, jenkemfactory liked this post
  4. #23
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Wow, that pic is crazy! It really shows that you should never underestimate forces of nature. Tanks for sharing your crazy story!! Luckily I've never been in a situation like that. May I ask how you did end teaching on that island?
    You are right with the food supply, hardly anyone I know does that. What I discovered during Covid: A lot of people, especially younger ones (at least here, in a town) don't even know how to "cook" the most basic things (I am talking rice & noodles here). Surprisingly it seems to be increasingly common to "eat out" day in, day out.


    There is a reason why yt used to rule the world (pre libtard)! But you can consider yourself lucky, here our government neither had the resources to supply food, nor do they have food stocked - except for politicians. We would have been screwed!


    I am not sure about that. I once watched a realtor show from New Zealand, in which a real estate agent casually mentioned that she had a lot of politicians from the US & Europe as well as rich Arabs looking for a second home in NZ right now. Whereas many Chinese people seem to actually live there. I was a bit surprised because of the mudslimes, but probably their people will go after their rich ones as well when things go wrong in the west.
    The southern island by the way could be a perfect retreat: Very low population density, lots of wood & fish, and surprisingly they have a "deer problem" (invasive species). Hence you can hunt as many of them as you want and there seem to be lots of them. Only problem: Legally it's hard to immigrate there, and their politics is the usual ultra liberal feminist crap as well.
    How did I end up On-Island?? Interesting story... I got my tail fired from a job that was, shall we say, environmentally sensitive. The following is going to shock the hell out of you... I ran a State-side "department" and instituted a lot of changes as soon as I was hired. - primary among them, using technology to monitor system status. In putting in these changes and this technology, I eliminated the jobs entire division of guys that used to ride around in trucks all day checking up on 'equipment'. The system worked GREAT... As soon as there were excursions from the norm, there would be text message generated and the problem could be addressed in under an hour as opposed to 48 hours in some previous cases . Mind you, I installed these systems MYSELF... saving these sorry assed bastards a fortune. Anyway, one of these sorry assed clowns went into one of these places where I made the changed' and sabotaged one of these 'systems' - one that had huge public health implications. 6 of them got together and blamed me.... Calling me 'incompetent' and my changes illegal and foolish. They then called in the entire 'upper managment' team and lied thru their fucking teeth saying the same to them. Little did these fuckwits know, they had to key in a unique security code to gain access to the facility identifying THEM every time they entered... Familiarity breeds contempt ..... Anyway, at the this meeting that was to be my lynching they spouted a full 30 minutes of outright lies and fabrications regarding my work at these sites,

    Now it was my turn...

    I asked each of them had they been to the sites in question on the day in question... I asked that question 2 or three different ways and just hammered it home... And each time, the same answer... NO.... Finally, after the upper managers were getting pissed off at this apparent waste of time, I asked this one simple and straight forward question: 'have you ever given your security code to anyone else'... One or two piped up and said 'no! no!'. As the words were leaving their lips, they realized.... you could see it in their faces...... I immediately asked: "then how can you explain your code being used at the site and at the time of the system failure'..... I held up the system print out showing the days and times of entry and then I showed the print out of the monitoring system showing these incredibly important public health parameters going south and thereby putting 10's of thousands of people at risk.... And the times on the two sheets corresponded perfectly.... Facility accessed by these people and then 5 minutes later the 'important parameters' all fucked up....

    14 people in this room and you could have heard a pin drop........... It was crystal clear what had happened.

    You can guess what happened next. In pure public policy fashion, IT WAS ME WHO WAS FIRED.... Remember... Votes count folks and these 6 were all connected.

    Anyway, news of this outrage made it up to let's say a 'Federal Regulatory Agency'... They too were outraged at what happened. Anyway... These Feds had some major problems in the Pacific and thought of me when a key job became available.... They called me and said apply. And if you think the above is fucked up..... What I saw in the Pacific put it completely to shame... Romper Room stuff compared to what was going on out there.... But some of it funny in it's ridiculousness. If you're interested, I can private message you with detail... It really is as funny as it is fucked up. I soon decided that I had had it with the 'industry' and took a job teaching 'a hard science' after my contract expired... It was sublime... I had no idea what joy a career could bring. I'm still in touch with many of my students... One made Harvard engineering program and graduated... Another, MIT... Not bad coming from a fly-speck in the Pacific. I think of that place every day and the adventures and friendships I had.... Wonderful.

    I can tell you, even after 20+ years, my hands shake as I write this from the absolute outrage of those days....

    So help me, every single word of that is true....

  5. Likes tweakstick, jenkemfactory liked this post
  6. #24
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    So help me, every single word of that is true....
    Oh, I believe you. It's too stupid with cronyism not to be true. I hate that shit and dealt with it more in the Navy than most people realize is possible. There's an old saying in the Navy: The difference between a fairy tale and a sea story is that a fairy tale starts with once upon a time. A sea story starts with this is no shit. I could tell you some sea stories that most people wouldn't believe. Every damn one of them are also sadly true.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  7. Likes Kagman liked this post
  8. #25
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you think the Dominican Republic(?!) is a haven from niggers, think again. You would need to live inside a gated and guarded property and I hope you're not too fond of reliable electricity and running water. If you want to leave your sanctuary you'll need to have an escort with you.

    Not only that but it's right next door to Haiti, where THOSE niggers - one of the worst nigger species on earth - are constantly sneaking into the DR to prey on normal, Hispanic people there.

    Belize? I think that's about 40% Africoon and/or Halfricoons.

    There are places still here in Canada with zero niggers where the people are civilized and speak English (if that's a concern) but if you think the DR is better I suggest you do a LOT more research.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  9. Likes Kagman liked this post
  10. #26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray Liotta died in the Dominican Republic in his sleep. They always said Dominican Republic was heaven compared to Haiti (on the same island). But it is still on the same island.

  11. Likes Kagman liked this post
  12. #27
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

    P.S. Your mom said you need to change your sheets and bring her good dishes back up to the kitchen. They're growing mold and attracting bugs.
    I use a similar line with these toads.... " Hurry along to your gender studies class, toady, you'll be late. And don't forget to close the basement door behind you, your cats will get out'

  13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  14. #28
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Ray Liotta died in the Dominican Republic in his sleep. They always said Dominican Republic was heaven compared to Haiti (on the same island). But it is still on the same island.

    What's interesting is the DR recieves the same typhoons and hurricanes Haiti does.... The DR, however, handles them just fine while the Hay-shees every brick is overturned. Proof positive that the nigger beasts are TRUELY inferior

  15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  16. #29
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    What's interesting is the DR recieves the same typhoons and hurricanes Haiti does.... The DR, however, handles them just fine while the Hay-shees every brick is overturned. Proof positive that the nigger beasts are TRUELY inferior
    The DR is going to build a wall between them and the Hayshees.

    It is estimated that about 500,000 Hayshee savages are living in the (Dominican Rep.) – many of them there illegally.


    “In a period of two years, we want to put an end to the serious problems of illegal immigration, drug trafficking and the movement of stolen vehicles,” (President Luis)Abinader said in an address to Congress.
    Gee, that sounds like it might be RAYCISS.

    Hopefully they don't have a bunch of libtarded hypocrites protesting about the discrimination against peaceful, hard-working Hayshee "migrants".

    This aerial view clearly shows the shocking difference between DR and Haiti, since we know niggers only destroy and ruin everything.



    https://www.nycaribnews.com/articles...ween-dr-haiti/
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  17. #30
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I can tell you, even after 20+ years, my hands shake as I write this from the absolute outrage of those days....

    So help me, every single word of that is true....
    Hi Kagman, thank's for your post!! I absolutely believe every word you said - why should things be better on your side of the pond ;-). If I had experienced that, I would be shaking with anger as well, despite the time that had passed!
    What always surprises me is that despite these things, we (in the west) somehow managed to keep things going - and of course how much tax money got wasted and how many people died because of that kind of corruption & incompetence. Then again (and I luckily never experienced that first hand), how much worse it has to be in "third world" countries. (Third world in quotes here because I am convinced that it's not the country, but the people/their gene pool who live there that's responsible for the conditions in these countries. Niggers/Sand niggers ruin everything!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    [...]
    In putting in these changes and this technology, I eliminated the jobs entire division of guys that used to ride around in trucks all day checking up on 'equipment'. The system worked GREAT... As soon as there were excursions from the norm, there would be text message generated and the problem could be addressed in under an hour as opposed to 48 hours in some previous cases . Mind you, I installed these systems MYSELF... saving these sorry assed bastards a fortune. Anyway, one of these sorry assed clowns went into one of these places where I made the changed' and sabotaged one of these 'systems' - one that had huge public health implications. 6 of them got together and blamed me.... Calling me 'incompetent' and my changes illegal and foolish. They then called in the entire 'upper managment' team and lied thru their fucking teeth saying the same to them. Little did these fuckwits know, they had to key in a unique security code to gain access to the facility identifying THEM every time they entered... Familiarity breeds contempt ..... Anyway, at the this meeting that was to be my lynching they spouted a full 30 minutes of outright lies and fabrications regarding my work at these sites,
    You obviously did a great job, and exactly what you were hired for! What makes me smile though: It's unbelievable they did not realize that they had different key codes & that they got logged. That would have been my first guess (and it would have been my first guess 20 years ago ass well, because that's simply how that kind of things should be done). These guys must have been quite dimwits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    [...]
    You can guess what happened next. In pure public policy fashion, IT WAS ME WHO WAS FIRED.... Remember... Votes count folks and these 6 were all connected.
    That's absolutely outrageous! Somehow expected, but still! How many of them have been niggers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Anyway, news of this outrage made it up to let's say a 'Federal Regulatory Agency'... They too were outraged at what happened. Anyway... These Feds had some major problems in the Pacific and thought of me when a key job became available.... They called me and said apply. And if you think the above is fucked up..... What I saw in the Pacific put it completely to shame... Romper Room stuff compared to what was going on out there.... But some of it funny in it's ridiculousness. If you're interested, I can private message you with detail... It really is as funny as it is fucked up. I soon decided that I had had it with the 'industry' and took a job teaching 'a hard science' after my contract expired... It was sublime... I had no idea what joy a career could bring. I'm still in touch with many of my students... One made Harvard engineering program and graduated... Another, MIT... Not bad coming from a fly-speck in the Pacific. I think of that place every day and the adventures and friendships I had.... Wonderful.
    Damn, and we let socialists pollute our societies with these kind of people. I could scream with anger! At least you found you passion, a job you liked and that allowed you to have some impact where it matters: The next generation! To be honest, I can't imagine to teach, kudos to you! I am very good at explaining technical stuff (and I did some teaching at university to earn money when I studied), but with today's kids - tough!! Honestly, one single woke student would get me fired immediately, because I could not make it through one class without "throwing things" at him/her/it! (<- see?)

  18. Likes Kagman liked this post
  19. #31
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If you think the Dominican Republic(?!) is a haven from niggers, think again. You would need to live inside a gated and guarded property and I hope you're not too fond of reliable electricity and running water. If you want to leave your sanctuary you'll need to have an escort with you.

    Not only that but it's right next door to Haiti, where THOSE niggers - one of the worst nigger species on earth - are constantly sneaking into the DR to prey on normal, Hispanic people there.

    Belize? I think that's about 40% Africoon and/or Halfricoons.

    There are places still here in Canada with zero niggers where the people are civilized and speak English (if that's a concern) but if you think the DR is better I suggest you do a LOT more research.
    True! My sister has been to DR for vacation (Yeah, I know. But, you know, she's more liberal than sane. I give hints, but what shall I do, she's my sis.). Thing is, she actually left the resort a few times for trips. One of the excursions led her to the border to Haiti. There is a kind of death strip, a 500 meter wide cleared border zone to hinder niggers to cross the border.
    Despite of that, DR has a massive nigger crime problem. Of course, despite the Haitian rape-apes the border zone is racissssst. That by the way lead to a "mild" disagreement, because as she told me the story, my first impulsive reply was that they should have widened the border zone and installed self-firing systems, that would have saved their country. Ohhh dear. I should have bit my tongue!

  20. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
  21. #32
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    True! My sister has been to DR for vacation (Yeah, I know. But, you know, she's more liberal than sane. I give hints, but what shall I do, she's my sis.). Thing is, she actually left the resort a few times for trips. One of the excursions led her to the border to Haiti. There is a kind of death strip, a 500 meter wide cleared border zone to hinder niggers to cross the border.
    Despite of that, DR has a massive nigger crime problem. Of course, despite the Haitian rape-apes the border zone is racissssst. That by the way lead to a "mild" disagreement, because as she told me the story, my first impulsive reply was that they should have widened the border zone and installed self-firing systems, that would have saved their country. Ohhh dear. I should have bit my tongue!

    We went to the DR for our honeymoon. The country is beautiful, lush and tropical and the beaches are gorgeous. It is NOT advisable to leave your resort without an escort/nigger wrangler to beat the niggers off you when they swarm like flies, begging or trying to sell you something. The mammies send their niglets, some just toddlers, into the street to accost tourists, trying to sell them shells, or whatever. The true Hispanics we met there were not at all fond of the Hayshee savages.

    Still, people flock to DR for vacations. I have never EVER heard of anyone going to Haiti for that, or any other purpose except for insane Libtards avid to snatch up sproglets after earthquakes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  22. Likes Kagman liked this post
  23. #33
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    AFN_Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have never EVER heard of anyone going to Haiti for that, or any other purpose except for insane Libtards avid to snatch up sproglets after earthquakes.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

    "Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

    Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

    My Avatar - Three Stooges Shorts #114 "Who Done It" timestamp 01:36

    You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

  24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  25. #34
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have never EVER heard of anyone going to Haiti for that, or any other purpose except for insane Libtards avid to snatch up sproglets after earthquakes.
    I know Hitlery Clinton went there back in the 90's to study with a Voodoo priest. She is a Wiccan, afterall. As far as the errf quake niggers, she also embezzled millions meant for them to use as a slush fund for her laughable Clinton foundation.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  26. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
  27. #35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    but with today's kids - tough!! ! (<- see?)
    Welll that's the trick. I taught overseas - American territory - but mostly Philippinos, Thai, some island types, Pakistanis ... others... Less than 3 percent mainland US kids..

    Never had a discipline problem... These kids were awesome and very very different from American kids... Our government and liberals have destroyed them... Anyway... great years

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •