Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The dangers of interspecies sexual activities

It seems that they didn't learn from the HIV epidemic.

https://apnews.com/article/monkeypox...9605f430cd3897

The spread of monkeypox in the U.S. could represent the dawn of a new sexually transmitted disease. Monkeypox is endemic in parts of Africa, where people have been infected through bites from rodents or small animals. It does not usually spread easily among humans.

Health officials are not sure how fast the virus has spread. They have only limited information about people who have been diagnosed, and they don’t know how many infected people might be spreading it unknowingly. In the U.S. and Europe, the vast majority of infections have happened in men who have sex with men. The tell-tale bumps should have made infections easy to identify. And because the virus spreads through close personal contact, officials thought they could reliably trace its spread by interviewing infected people and asking who they had been intimate with.

Contact tracing was often stymied by infected men who said they did not know the names of all the black men they had gay sex with. Some reported having multiple sexual interactions with unknown black people of color. Many homosexual men have also unintentionally infected their female wives and children with monkeypox after secretly engaging in downlow sex with niggers.

Spread of the virus into heterosexual people would be a “tipping point” that may occur before it’s widely recognized, said Kiernan, chief of the department’s communicable disease section. Spillover into heterosexuals is just a matter of time, said Dr. Edward Hook III, emeritus professor of infectious diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
    It's like people just refuse to learn from history. This reminds me of the SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus) plague that almost completely wrecked the USA after miscegenation was legalized in the 1960's.

I'm not a racist, but I think the USA would be a better place if all of our niggers were placed in zoos, nigger universities, or sent back to Africa, and no new niggers were allowed to get citizenship in the USA or have anchor babies *cough*BarackObama*cough*. Miscegenation should be illegal between humans and niggers.

And niggers should have all of their civil rights revoked. Basic human rights are for humans and niggers will never be human. Prove me wrong. You can't.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems that they didn't learn from the HIV epidemic.

https://apnews.com/article/monkeypox...9605f430cd3897

It's like people just refuse to learn from history. This reminds me of the SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus) plague that almost completely wrecked the USA after miscegenation was legalized in the 1960's.

I'm not a racist, but I think the USA would be a better place if all of our niggers were placed in zoos, nigger universities, or sent back to Africa, and no new niggers were allowed to get citizenship in the USA or have anchor babies *cough*BarackObama*cough*. Miscegenation should be illegal between humans and niggers.

And niggers should have all of their civil rights revoked. Basic human rights are for humans and niggers will never be human. Prove me wrong. You can't.
    Exotic animals belong in the zoo. Not smelly hideous shit beasts! No one wants to see niggers. And we don’t want taxpayers to pay for NU scholarships! Niggers are best off in the jungles of Africa killing each other and far away from human evalization!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be opposed to shipping them to..... hell. That's where they came from in the first place.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to shipping them to..... hell. That's where they came from in the first place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	20448
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	20448

And I remember that episode! Mrs. Tar Remover got me the entire original series on DVD!