Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger trying to steal!

We get done with our workday and we pack up everything we no longer need for the next day to make clean up easier for tomorrow . I put my large heavy toolbox in the bed of my work partners truck,we rode together.
    I was a bit hasty loading my stuff and did not push the tailgate hard enough to lock it.So we drive down a mile or two and my work partner pulls onto the main front of an of an orange Asplunde truck. Asplunde are the guys who cut the trees for the power company around our neck of the woods.Anyways, he pulled out a little too soon, the nigger driver had to slow down . Well, our tailgate opens and off goes my heavy tool box. The Asplunde truck was able to stop at least 5 feet from it, so there was no damage to anything.
    We turn into the parking lot that was adjacent to the street and drive down to where the toolbox was.Well, the nigger truck driver is walking towards the rear of it’s truck with my toolbox! I scream out “where are you going with my fucking toolbox?!“ Nigger casually replies “”this belong to you?” I reply “you saw it fall off our truck!” It retorts”y’all cut me off!”
    By then,my work parter had taken the keys out of nigg’s ignition and while dangling them said “we’ll let the popo deal with this!” Nigger immediately says”we cool!” as it starts carrying my toolbox towards us and places it on the ground ,grabs it’s keys and hauls ass!
    I can’t understand why someone in a company truck with numbers on it would try to steal something in broad daylight. Niggers are really that fucking stupid! Can’t believe it would’ve risked its job to steal my toolbox. Most of the stuff in the toolbox was an expensive junk anyway. Solder, a torch, plumbing tools and various copper fittings.
    I’m just glad that it didn’t turn into anything more. I am at the stage of my life where I don’t want any confrontations. Not saying I was gonna fight with the nigger. I just wanted what was mine. But with a nigger, it could always end up in a violent situation and god forbid,I have to reach into my waist band! I don’t need that in my life.With my luck,I’d end up losing everything I ever worked for over a nigger.I thank god,everything went well!

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are genetically programmed to steal via thousands of generations of selected breeding in the Motherland.
    They had to buy wives with cattle. More cattle, more wives( this is because of their obsession with muh dikking everything).
    The cattle were stolen from other neighboring tribes of thieves.
    The better thieves got more cattle, hence more wives, and more niglets running around stealing stuff that wasn't nailed down.
    The bad thieves didn't get any cattle to buy hoes with, and had fewer niglets.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger would steal?
    That was brazen.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers would reach up their ass and steal their own shit, and pat themselves on the back for doing it. Niggers are so fuckin' stupid......

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Niggers are genetically programmed to steal via thousands of generations of selected breeding in the Motherland.
    They had to buy wives with cattle. More cattle, more wives( this is because of their obsession with muh dikking everything).
    The cattle were stolen from other neighboring tribes of thieves.
    The better thieves got more cattle, hence more wives, and more niglets running around stealing stuff that wasn't nailed down.
    The bad thieves didn't get any cattle to buy hoes with, and had fewer niglets.
    And you can bet the cattle were muh-dikked to impotency before they were ever sold for whores.....

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers would reach up their ass and steal their own shit, and pat themselves on the back for doing it. Niggers are so fuckin' stupid......
    Niggers and gorillas are known to eat their own shit.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Niggers and gorillas are known to eat their own shit.
    Libs are right!”theyre just like us”……
    NOT!!!!

14. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post