Close

Likes Likes:  16
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Rayciss Sesame Street character Rosita blows off niglets- mammy threatens to sue for nigger lottery jackpot

    Mom Lawyers Up After Allegedly Racist Sesame Street Character ‘Rosita’ Snubbed Her Daughter, Niece

    Video:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CgGAHtyF...eo_watch_again
    Mother Jodi Brown lawyered up after an allegedly racist Sesame Street character at a Philadelphia theme park appeared to snub her daughter and niece in a video posted to Instagram.

    A video from Pennsylvania-based Sesame Place shows the character Rosita seemingly ignoring two black girls as they reach for a hug. The kids appear to be reaching for a hug when the character shakes her head and walks away.

    Brown claimed in an interview with CNN that the character was intentionally racist against her daughter and niece. The mother alleges that “after the character passed them, there was another little girl next to them who was a different race and [Rosita] hugged her,” though she stopped recording before this incident allegedly occurred.

    “THIS DISGUSTING person blatantly told our kids NO then proceeded to hug the little white girl next to us! Then when I went to complain about it, they looking [sic] at me like I’m crazy,” Brown said in her Instagram caption. “I will never step foot in Sesame Place ever again.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/20/m...street-rosita/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I will never step foot in Sesame Place ever again.”
    This one and all niggers should follow this advise.

    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, saw this. So now it's becoming a crime to merely not pay enough attention to niggers or not fawn over them sufficiently.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    That character had enough sense to know that niggers don’t belong on sesame st. Niggs should stay in the ghetto where they belong!

  8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
  9. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. If one of the characters snubbed my white kids I would not make a huge deal of it. I would think maybe it's covid policy for all I know. Also, if the character did touch the children, wouldn't someone say that could be molestation? Really? You can't win with niggers. Their lawyer was complaining that the character hugged a couple white kids. Who cares? That is their life wasting on YT.

  10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  11. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Okay. If one of the characters snubbed my white kids I would not make a huge deal of it. I would think maybe it's covid policy for all I know. Also, if the character did touch the children, wouldn't someone say that could be molestation? Really? You can't win with niggers. Their lawyer was complaining that the character hugged a couple white kids. Who cares? That is their life wasting on YT.
    Dat's rite. Even if this character hugged the niglets too, it might not have hugged them right way, or not as long or as nicely as it did the YT kids. Now that niggers got it in their thick skulls that they are Supreme Beings and know that libtards will kiss their asses no matter how outrageous their ooking (would anyone pay attention to YT parents who said their children were overlooked? HA!) their quest for GIBS is off the scale.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  12. Likes Celticgirl, Jim Crow liked this post
  13. #7
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    The costume has low visibility. He din’ see the niglets but of course, niggers scream raycizzums. Until whitey starts telling the niggers to fuck off, there will be more and more of these lawsuits.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva, Celticgirl liked this post
  15. #8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    A veritable chain reaction of libwhining and niglotto scammers!
    More Families Come Forward With Complaints After Sesame Place Character Allegedly Ignores 2 Young Black Girls, Attorney Says


    The attorney representing a family that claims they were snubbed at Sesame Place says more families have come forward with similar complaints. The family posted the viral video on Saturday.

    They say it shows an actor playing Rosita snubbing two Black girls while hugging and high-fiving white children at a parade.

    The attorney’s office says it’s sifting through the complaints and expects more updates in the coming days.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...d44462dd4acb48
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  17. #9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That character had enough sense to know that niggers don’t belong on sesame st. Niggs should stay in the ghetto where they belong!


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  18. Likes tweakstick liked this post
  19. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This one and all niggers should follow this advise.
    Oh how nice it would be if they followed their words with deeds! How many times have niggers threatened to boycott any businesses? They never did, because they can't resist Whiteys archievements.

  20. Likes tweakstick liked this post
  21. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The costume has low visibility. He din’ see the niglets but of course, niggers scream raycizzums. Until whitey starts telling the niggers to fuck off, there will be more and more of these lawsuits.
    That was my first thought after watching the video as well! It's always the same: Somebody is unfriendly, impolite, has a bad day etc., and niggers immediately shriek racism. That everyone else could be affected in the same way (e.g. DMV) doesn't get into their pea sized brains. Niggers ruin everything!

  22. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
  23. #12
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    That was my first thought after watching the video as well! It's always the same: Somebody is unfriendly, impolite, has a bad day etc., and niggers immediately shriek racism. That everyone else could be affected in the same way (e.g. DMV) doesn't get into their pea sized brains. Niggers ruin everything!
    When the bottom feeding bastards see opportunity, they all come out of the woodwork with their hands out.

  24. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The costume has low visibility. He din’ see the niglets but of course, niggers scream raycizzums. Until whitey starts telling the niggers to fuck off, there will be more and more of these lawsuits.
    I would actually be fine with the nigger's hitting the lotto with this suit if it meant that Socialist Street went bankrupt and off the air for good. In the end, children would be less brainwashed into practicing race mixing, transexualism, white hatred, mutt-ly culturalism and every other society ill.

    The rich niggers behind the lawsuit would prove to be nigger rich and would kill themselves off with drugs in no time leaving nothing for the sprogs.

    Of course, this would never happen because DC would throw bailout money to them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  25. #14
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would actually be fine with the nigger's hitting the lotto with this suit if it meant that Socialist Street went bankrupt and off the air for good. In the end, children would be less brainwashed into practicing race mixing, transexualism, white hatred, mutt-ly culturalism and every other society ill.

    The rich niggers behind the lawsuit would prove to be nigger rich and would kill themselves off with drugs in no time leaving nothing for the sprogs.

    Of course, this would never happen because DC would throw bailout money to them.
    Yes, it is a shitshow. What a shame too, Sesame Street was great when I was growing up. It would be hilarious if all these niggers sued them into bankruptcy.
    I will say though, I might actually take my kids to this park if they could promise me no niggers would be there. we all know though, there’s probably record numbers of them there right now trying to get on board the nigger lotto train.

  26. #15
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    there was another little girl next to them who was a different race and [Rosita] hugged her,” though she stopped recording before that allegedly occurred.
    Show of hands....who believes this crap? ^^^^

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •