Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Silverback Gorrilla feral zoo animal senate showdown in Georgia

Republican roid-raging Silverback Herschel Walker is leading Sen. nigger Raphael Warnock (D-GA) by two points in the battleground race for U.S. Senate in Georgia, according to a poll released Friday.

Name:  GettyImages-1235196725-640x480.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  69.1 KB

Walker has come under heightened scrutiny, most notably for the number of children he fathers, his mental health, and PLENTIFUL domestic disputes dating back to roughly 20 years ago or more.
    = ITS A FERAL NIGGER APE. Translation = he beats up bitches in a roid rage (just like other Nigger felon league monkeys), it's an unstable violent nigger, it abandons it's 4 dozen kids... basic classic TNB nigger stuff.

It's an ape showdown in the majority nigger state of Georgia, where nigger apes thrive in the sweaty summer and actually sometimes go to work at the Trash dump or the UPS or the Airport (paid by whitey tax dollars of course), and they are gonna build a Wakanda over Apelanta.
    Let's just wall it all off and let them eat each other.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Commiecrat or Republicoon? Damn what a choice.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the number of children he fathers, his mental health, and PLENTIFUL domestic disputes dating back to roughly 20 years ago or more.
    Why bother mentioning this? Indiscriminate breeding, beating his sows, and mental health issues are normal niggerness and hardly newsworthy. I guess the fact that he hasn't deleted any of his hoes or their crotch droppings makes him a special buck. That is one extra-fugly nigga!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst part is that Trump endorsed this feral chimp. He just needs to stay out of politics if he's going to endorse dunecoons like Dr. Oz and niggers like this.

You're letting us down, hard, Donald.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The worst part is that Trump endorsed this feral chimp. He just needs to stay out of politics if he's going to endorse dunecoons like Dr. Oz and niggers like this.

You're letting us down, hard, Donald.

I totally 110% agree.
    Lets also not forget about him getting that nigger cRapper out of Jail in europe or whatever (to which the nigger showed NO GRATITUDE, and heard he made some nigger cRap "diss" track dissing the Donald after.. can you believe it)...
    Let's not forget also about the Donald's mass pardoning of niggers before leaving office either...
    big let down and big betrayal to see the Donald pandering to niggers like that. Not sure if I respect him much anymore.

Republicoon... the whole party is a joke now, nigger afleets running for senate, full of cowards and traitors, like the Cheneys, should be all exiled

From that picture I am thinking he injects the steroids directly into his NECK?

the trademark tiny ears on the nigger I have seen before always in the most feral and violent of nigger bucks, it is a sure telltale sign

I saw a video of a savage nigger in Africa hacking on a live mule with a machete, looked just like him.

The reality of it is, it's a nigger state now, and now nigger candidates for their nigger state.
    Christ the USA is just so ruined.
    You know it's the end times for the USA when you have a whole state full of niggers... voting for niggers... dragging down our civilization into low IQ monkeyshines , literal planet of the apes.
    There's no hope for USA... the nigger lover libtards got what they wanted... full idiocracy and degeneration of a former first world country... now nothing but a nigger coddling joke

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    There's no hope for USA... the nigger lover libtards got what they wanted... full idiocracy and degeneration of a former first world country... now nothing but a nigger coddling joke
    Oh how battered, pessimistic, disillusioned and angry you sound. Worse than that is the fact that you are 100% correct in your assessments.

When I was younger I thought that we could change things and turn the country around if we just did the right things, elected the right leaders and kept our sense of national self.

Now, much older, I fully realize that the deck is stacked, the future is carved in stone and we as a nation will pay dearly for the sins of our fathers and their lack of foresight. We have lost our national soul and there is no stopping the hell on Earth that is coming to our homes for recompense.

May Providence have mercy on us and make it quick.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Oh how battered, pessimistic, disillusioned and angry you sound. Worse than that is the fact that you are 100% correct in your assessments.

When I was younger I thought that we could change things and turn the country around if we just did the right things, elected the right leaders and kept our sense of national self.

Now, much older, I fully realize that the deck is stacked, the future is carved in stone and we as a nation will pay dearly for the sins of our fathers and their lack of foresight. We have lost our national soul and there is no stopping the hell on Earth that is coming to our homes for recompense.

May Providence have mercy on us and make it quick.

I concur. It's too late and not just for the USA, but nearly every civilized country being infected by a fatal virus of niggers and muzzies, now that they know no world leaders will lift a finger to stop these invasions as they would have in the past, nor will they allow anyone else to try and stop them.

Not only are they not stopped by any means necessary, but they're actually welcomed due to leaders' deathly fear of being called "rayciss". Anyone with a dissenting voice, fighting back against the locust-like invasions is all but drawn and quartered. How dare anyone object to 10,000+ savage, feral Hayshees being let loose on human towns and cities to rape, rob, and murder at will? Niggers are the world's greatest resource. Honour them!

When heads of countries refuse to protect the very people who put them in office and who pay their salaries and perks, what hope is there?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    Republican roid-raging Silverback Herschel Walker is leading Sen. nigger Raphael Warnock (D-GA) by two points in the battleground race for U.S. Senate in Georgia, according to a poll released Friday.

It's an ape showdown in the majority nigger state of Georgia, where nigger apes thrive in the sweaty summer and actually sometimes go to work at the Trash dump or the UPS or the Airport (paid by whitey tax dollars of course), and they are gonna build a Wakanda over Apelanta.
    Let's just wall it all off and let them eat each other.
    I just watched their first debate. It was pretty intense.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.