Close

Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Adele doing a National Geographic documentary about how beastiality evolved into love? It just boggles my mind how anyone can ever think any nigger is "attractive". Well I suppose a chimp can be adorable, but as a pet. Oh wait, these mudsharks do think they are pets. Equal pets. Crazy whores, I fucking hate them!

Their retort is "white men think white women belongs only to them, like their property". Not so, anyone has free will, it's about the disgusting unnatural intimacy of a human and an animal. I assure you, mudsharks, all other human races abhor niggers and would not want their women being touched by something so dirty.

I don't even care about "race mixing" because humans are humans. Of course, niggers, sand niggers, and border niggers, who have nigger admixture, are not part of the human race. Anything that has any part nigger is nigger. Light colored niggers are still monkeys. Just like Quincy Jones' children with that avant garde whore Peggy Lipton. Yep they are plain niggers.

Keep your billions and millions, niggers. Nigger rich still means nothing to me.

(Thank you for indulging me in my anti-coalburner rant of the day. )
    Omg a Nat Geo special? Those libcunts have totally bought into nigger loving 24/7. Those assholes had one of their pet apes do a feature story titled "Black Joy". It was just a load of smiling niggers in the ghetto pics with stupid pompous captions. That was just one of their Juneteenth stories as if maybe 1% of their traditional audience given 2 fucks about the SnBs .

2. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They don't care who it is as long as their victims are outnumbered, very old, very young, disabled or helpless in any way. They may be dumb as stumps but usually choose their victims carefully. When they do make a mistake, re: Epic Beard Man, the results are predictable.
    I couldn’t remember which video Epic beard man was. Had to go watch it. I have seen it before but damn did I get another good laugh out of it. The sows recording it were saying “beat his white ass!” Looks like you got the opposite niggers hoes! “call da amba lamps!”

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12