Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghana Marburg virus

Here we go again. The motherland that keeps giving hands us another deadly virus.
    Fresh from Ghana: Marburg virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deadly-vi...133523083.html

2. Likes Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and their diseases… maybe if people weren’t feeding them for the last several decades and letting their population skyrocket with niglets they can’t feed these things wouldn’t happen.

Gotta love how the different medias and organizations are still trying to hype up new viruses, another forced wealth transfer would still not wake enough people up to TNB.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While reading this, I couldn't help but notice there is a burned out light bulb in my hallway. That's how much attention I usually give to dead africoons. Prior to the coof, it would have likely stayed that way but now Fauchi and his use of bio weapons against the world demand that I pay more attention to these situations. So, I decided to read up on Marburg and it was just as I suspected. This is just another in the latest of an endless string of zoonotic diseases from the muddaland. These would stop if the niggers there would simply stop muh dikking/poozying other animals besides themselves. Not doing it on piles of feces helps, too.

Marburg virus disease (MVD) is a rare but severe hemorrhagic fever which affects both people and non-human primates. MVD is caused by the Marburg virus, a genetically unique zoonotic (or, animal-borne) RNA virus of the filovirus family. The six species of Ebola virus are the only other known members of the filovirus family.************
    The reservoir host of Marburg virus is the African fruit bat, Rousettus aegyptiacus. Fruit bats infected with Marburg virus do not show obvious signs of illness. Primates (including people) can become infected with Marburg virus, and may develop serious disease with high mortality. Further study is needed to determine if other species may also host the virus.
    https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/marburg/index.html
    Obviously, niggers aren't muh-dikking the bats but I wouldn't put it past the pygmies to try. The monkeys share the food source with the bats and the niggers both muh dikk and eat the monkeys.

Personally, my take on this is that zoonotic diseases are God's way of telling the world that they should have listened the first time that he told us not to have sex outside our own species (or eat certain animals). The penalty for bestiality or is death, one way or another. It would seem that if humans don't enforce this both written and obviously natural law, them maybe HE will. Maybe he takes out the people who should have enforced his laws in the first place?

Some would argue that since niggers aren't human, these laws don't apply to them. I would argue that they do since animals that attack humans are supposed to be destroyed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Here we go again. The motherland that keeps giving hands us another deadly virus.
    Fresh from Ghana: Marburg virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deadly-vi...133523083.html

Oops, they'll change the name of that disease, just as soon as they fkgure out a new, non-rayciss name for Monkey Pox. Can't be calling deadly nigger diseases by names that might appear to be derogatory to the niggrows.

A nigger by any other name is... still a nigger. Sorry, Libturds.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty niggers and their diseases should be kept in the muthaland where they belong.These useless beasts do nothing but bring us problems!

10. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nasty niggers and their diseases should be kept in the muthaland where they belong.These useless beasts do nothing but bring us problems!

Niggers have the most loathsome diseases on the planet. Example: "The African Eye Worm", another puke-inducing nigger affliction. Eye worms, people, something that would freak us out in a horror movie, never mind in real life. And now that these Africoons are welcome to infest every human country in the world, prepare for more of these creep-fest atrocities.

Loa loa (eye worm) is endemic to sub-Saharan Africoon countries including Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Nigeria, and Sudan.
    Well, of course.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Zero sanitation, potable water, and they eat bush meat. What could possibly go wrong?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;219597]Niggers have the most loathsome diseases on the planet.

Of course they do!After all,they’re niggers! Niggers are the dirtiest,most disgusting beast in the universe!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 07-19-2022 at 07:27 PM.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;219623]
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers have the most loathsome diseases on the planet.

Of course the do!After all,they’re niggers! Niggers are the dirtiest,most disgusting beast in the universe!

We can add Lassa fever to the list of nigger diseases brought on by their filthy habits and behavior:

Niggers usually become infected with Lassa virus through exposure to food or household items contaminated with urine or faeces of infected Mastomys rats. The disease is endemic in the rodent population in parts of West Africa.

Lassa fever is known to be endemic in Benin, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Togo and Nigeria, but probably exists in other West African countries as well.

Primary transmission of the Lassa virus from its host to humans can be prevented by avoiding contact with Mastomys rodents, especially in the geographic regions where outbreaks occur. Putting food away in rodent-proof containers and keeping the home clean help to discourage rodents from entering homes. Using these rodents as a food source is not recommended.
    Not likely. Niggers just love eating rats. The "keeping the home clean"? Yeah, sure. These are wild niggers we're talking about! They use cow manure for tampons! JC...

https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/lassa/prevention/index.html

Lassa fever: Two confirmed cases of acute virus in East of England
    How did that happen??

Two people(niggers) in the East of England have been diagnosed with Lassa fever, an acute viral illness, after travelling to West Africa.

The virus can also be spread through infected bodily fluids
    Muh dik, I'm guessing.

I wonder if it might have something to do with filthy, scamming, murderous Niggergerian beasts being welcomed with open arms in England? Can't say "NO" to niggers. It might be rayciss.

This is just a hint of the epidemics of nigger disease that are coming in the future, thanks to libtards and political correctness which overrides all else.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...herts-60335313

18. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers have the most loathsome diseases on the planet. Example: "The African Eye Worm", another puke-inducing nigger affliction. Eye worms, people, something that would freak us out in a horror movie, never mind in real life. And now that these Africoons are welcome to infest every human country in the world, prepare for more of these creep-fest atrocities.

Well, of course.
    My agnostic and atheist friends may disagree with me here but I have a firm belief on this subject. Every famine, plague and disaster that befalls mankind is caused by outright refusal to obey the Creator's laws. Even if a particular society does not have access to them to know what the particulars are, natural law and common sense should still keep them alive should they choose to follow their conscience - but herein lies the problem. They have no common sense, no conscience and no intent to better themselves in keeping with the very purpose of life. They are content to wallow in the filth that they create and commit unspeakable acts to the Earth and all creatures great and small. Niggers are cursed and are a curse on the world due to their willful acts of depravity.

Now we are all cursed for allowing it and bringing them to our lands.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coof fearmongering isn't working anymore, monkeypox fearmongering didn't work, so now Satan Fauci and his ilk have to try The Marburg Virus Panic Attack. Doesn't seem like people are buying. People, in general, have virus panic burnout, and it was taken to an extreme such that it isn't going away anytime soon.

Marburg and all these other African spook diseases have one important thing in common - if you don't act like a nigger (muh dikking animals, eating bushmeat, shitting where you eat, etc.), your chances of catching one of those diseases are virtually zero. There's a reason these diseases have been almost always coonfined to Africa.

Always remember, AIDS got started when African niggers had sex with monkeys.

21. Likes tweakstick, Celticgirl, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Coof fearmongering isn't working anymore, monkeypox fearmongering didn't work, so now Satan Fauci and his ilk have to try The Marburg Virus Panic Attack. Doesn't seem like people are buying. People, in general, have virus panic burnout, and it was taken to an extreme such that it isn't going away anytime soon.

Marburg and all these other African spook diseases have one important thing in common - if you don't act like a nigger (muh dikking animals, eating bushmeat, shitting where you eat, etc.), your chances of catching one of those diseases are virtually zero. There's a reason these diseases have been almost always coonfined to Africa.

Back in the 1980s, niggers said that AIDS was created by whitey against afrocoons.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Niggers and their diseases… maybe if people weren’t feeding them for the last several decades and letting their population skyrocket with niglets they can’t feed these things wouldn’t happen.

Gotta love how the different medias and organizations are still trying to hype up new viruses, another forced wealth transfer would still not wake enough people up to TNB.
    I remember back in the 1980's when that We are the World song came out. I thought it was crazy back then. I said back then if they can't figure out how to feed themselves and have fewer kids they deserve to go extinct. These libtards just wrote songs for them to send them money. Unreal.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

And always remember to wash the rat urine off your paws before preparing your mosquito burgers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Idle hands across America

Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I remember back in the 1980's when that We are the World song came out. I thought it was crazy back then. I said back then if they can't figure out how to feed themselves and have fewer kids they deserve to go extinct. These libtards just wrote songs for them to send them money. Unreal.
    It was unreal. Especially the part where they raised money to actually feed the niggers because it never happened. All the money from that stupid event went to promoters and organizers. Money was lost, several people affiliated with it filed bankruptcy and the corruption surrounding that whole ridiculous circus was actually it's best attribute since no niggers were helped or fed.

That hoax went right through my hometown in Tennessee when I was a teenager. I could see it from the back loading dock of the grocery store that I worked at. There were huge gaps in the line. No niggers, just a few dumbass libshit school kids holding hands every few hundred yards looking like idiots and thinking they were actually doing something.

In the end, less than half the $34M raised was all that was left to feed a billion hongree niggers. Most all of the money that didn't wind up in the hands of the ones at the top was still squandered by the charities at the bottom because, niggers. Reports of the waste and misspent money from that joke were coming in regularly for months after it was over.

♫♩♪We is duh whirl, we beez duh chirrldrenz...

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It was unreal. Especially the part where they raised money to actually feed the niggers because it never happened. All the money from that stupid event went to promoters and organizers. Money was lost, several people affiliated with it filed bankruptcy and the corruption surrounding that whole ridiculous circus was actually it's best attribute since no niggers were helped or fed.

That hoax went right through my hometown in Tennessee when I was a teenager. I could see it from the back loading dock of the grocery store that I worked at. There were huge gaps in the line. No niggers, just a few dumbass libshit school kids holding hands every few hundred yards looking like idiots and thinking they were actually doing something.

In the end, less than half the $34M raised was all that was left to feed a billion hongree niggers. Most all of the money that didn't wind up in the hands of the ones at the top was still squandered by the charities at the bottom because, niggers. Reports of the waste and misspent money from that joke were coming in regularly for months after it was over.

♫♩♪We is duh whirl, we beez duh chirrldrenz...

It's just as well though not that much money from that event went to the Africans. I remember Bob Geldof organized the whole thing. I remember reading back in People magazine (no internet back then) that he saw starving niglets on TV and felt he had to do something. WTF

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    It's just as well though not that much money from that event went to the Africans. I remember Bob Geldof organized the whole thing. I remember reading back in People magazine (no internet back then) that he saw starving niglets on TV and felt he had to do something. WTF
    Funny, but I've seen the starving, fly-blown niglets on the TeeVee my whole life and not once did I feel I had to do anything. Oh, well.

32. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post